What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Ah no wonder.

1 Like

Today I got Isopropyl alcohol (99,89%), curiously they send via mail… Well, time for some bearing cleaning!!

I noticed that the mineral spirits formulation isn’t similar to those in the old days, probably due health issues. I will give a shot on Isopropyl for tech cleaning of eletronic components.

2 Likes

I hate the USPS. Apparently they think the fastest way to get my yoyo from Denver to Tulsa is to go through Memphis and then Dallas.

4 Likes

Spellbound showed up yesterday, Otter and First Base just delivered by Fedex…made it in time for my lunch break!

25 Likes

I wanted an otter so bad and was ready to click buy at the release time and still couldn’t get one.

2 Likes

I picked up this cool yo-yo globe to display. Talk about having the world on a literal string :laughing:

32 Likes

Makes me think of this…

18 Likes

One Drop 1to1 and YYSL Plutonium strings. These strings are as eye-searingly neon as I’d hoped.

24 Likes

YYSL neon orange strings are my favorite YYSL strings! :+1:

5 Likes

One for when I’m home. One for when I’m away. Shape, comfort, and weight distribution made it an instant favorite and I had to have two.

23 Likes

I hate you guys that got Otters. Wanted a blue one so bad :sleepy:

5 Likes

Don’t fret! I read on the interwebs that there will be another raft dropping soon…keep your eyes peeled!

5 Likes

I loathe seeing yoyo strings on pointer fingers - I’ve seen them on old Magicyoyo boxes, horrible yoyo trick books sold on am@zon, and in a majority of yoyo art.

9 Likes

Haha my son wanted to “yoyo” with me earlier tonight (he’s not quite 3) and when he put out his pointer finger for me to attach the yoyo string, I refused and put it on his middle finger. Shut that incorrect junk down immediately.

14 Likes

This is really nice one!

3 Likes

First throw in my collection I’ve bought a second color of.

25 Likes

Forgot how good the 401ppk was. This feels like such an upgrade from the normal version. Also this thing is so much smoother than I remember like 9-9.5 out of 10.

15 Likes

Pory Crash and the new Iceberg just arrived

21 Likes

Finally got around to unpacking this a few days ago, and the RSO pads and anomaly are amazing! Still have to test vines string but its been good so far

18 Likes

Dang! Where’d you find that beauty!? been looking for them for years!

2 Likes