What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Sparhawk set me up

4 Likes

I’ve got the same iceberg and I love it. Could you compare the pory to the iceberg as I’m thinking about getting the pory

6 Likes

@Theycallmecotton i Only had these for a short time but The Pory Crash is definitely smoother and feels more premium. It reminds me of the C3 galaxy diver, width and smoothness wise. Right now i like the pory a little more. the iceberg is really awesome but quality wise the pory wins. If you can live without the fingerspin dimple you will love the pory :+1:

6 Likes

Came home after time away to find my box full (3) of Replay First Bass’s. Already gave one away. Thinking maybe I will keep one of them and give away my older clear First Bass. I prefer a more visible yoyo. A flying Dino does interest me.

7 Likes

It didn’t come in the mail yet, but I just got an Expedition in Orange. Thoughts? It looks like an otter, orca, and shutter combined.

5 Likes

Love the expedition it’s really good and dead smooth

3 Likes

is it made of 6061 allumium?

2 Likes

My favorite monometal yoyo.

28 Likes

Yes it is

2 Likes

im glad to see this, ive got an OG iceberg and I just got the PoryCrash and ive been trying to figure out it the new ice berg would be better

3 Likes

thank you.

2 Likes

Insane

2 Likes

It’s escaping me right now, but I think there was a thread here about players that put the string on their index/pointer finger. Charles Haycock did for awhile, then he switched to putting it on both his index and middle finger at the same time. Tyler Severance also puts the string on his pointer I believe.

7 Likes

I didn’t know they made all these colors!

2 Likes

Necro that thread! That is pretty amazing. I guess it’s just a matter of training yourself to be able to use different fingers. For example, I trained myself so that I am able to flip people off using any finger.

4 Likes

:rofl:

(4 character nonsense)

2 Likes

The pink and blue/white are customs i had done (snagged a few raw ones last YYF bgrade sale, @AaronW has the other). The light blue, green and white set are from a special edition they did for Worlds a couple years ago.

3 Likes

YoYoJam Lyn Fury. I found a supply of NOS, I think these were the last of them. I’ve never thrown a YoYoJam period, so I’m really curious about these.
I’m going to try one stock first, but I also picked up some YYJ shims and Dif-e-Yo shims (based on the the video from @Roy_Dodge thank you for that suggestion!)
I have some Monkey Snot, too, I may try that for kicks and giggles.

15 Likes

Very nice! I especially dig that orange/black swap. Glad you found the shims helpful. I still run the rubber o-rings but can see how silicone would be an upgrade. Let me know what you find out!

6 Likes

It’s lived on my book shelf since getting it, just gave it a home in my case two days ago :grin:

4 Likes