What did you get in the mail today? 2021

panorama!
I found it to be a challenging throw. its fun having a yoyo with such snappy binds but its a little too much for my liking. changed to a ceramic bearing concave and some Markmont string and plays more to my liking. super fun. I really wanted the fade, but this color is cool too

32 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

I got a CLYW Otter in the Harrison Hurricane Colorway yesterday in the mail!
Unboxing video premieres in just under and hour from now (8:30 p.m. EST). Here is the link to the video if you’d like to see: CLYW Otter Unboxing & Overview | Harrison Lee Signature Yoyo | Harrison Hurricane Colorway - YouTube

28 Likes

I just got a TopYo Frozen (Frost) in the mail today!
Only gave it a few throws so far, but I really like it :smile:

25 Likes

Is there any plans for a review on this yoyo and maybe a comparison to other yoyos on how it plays on the string?

3 Likes

Heck yeah! That’s the plan. I’ll have a review up in a week or so, just need some solid play time first! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

three words

2 Likes

Nice, do you own a sf cadence or sf motive?

2 Likes

Best mailday ever (so far, but this is gonna be a hard one to top!)

This prototype (RSOxDocPop End) is something else, you definitely want one of these when they drop! And I’m late to the YWETi game, but boy am I glad to be fashionably late for this cracked coat. Now, to string up these new YYF throws and continue new-yoyo-Friyay!

23 Likes

Die Nasty!

18 Likes

Best use of a pizza saver! :+1:

4 Likes

Is it old or made to look old?

3 Likes

I don’t own one currently. :frowning: maybe some day!

3 Likes

Idk why more people aren’t talking about the iyoyo impact… It’s sooooooo good

19 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s just made to look old. It’s made by a company called Bombay

3 Likes

I got a converge from @Nocompromise quite a while ago that I forgot to post here.

It came with a Center Trac bearing which is probably why I could pay $40 less than retail lol. Pretty sure the stock bearing is a NSK DS Platinum. @MarkD and @chaosgow please confirm haha.

14 Likes

Yea the stock bearing was an NSK Platinum.

5 Likes

I got a New YYF BettyNova and couldn’t be happier. This thing is a Giant killer…

If you are stuck on one brand, ok.

But if you have a little arsenal of great playing yoyos, then this is one to add to the mix.

What an Excellent design to compliment Bettys’ amazing talents. Wow🙀

No Titanium… no bi-metal… no sharp edges… has a great feel rolling off the string… it’s quick… it’s stable… feels good on the catch… it looks good… it’s very smoooooth… and the retail price point is a great value.

I guess you can tell I like it.

27 Likes

I’ve got a purple one on the way, looking forward to it! Thanks for the mini review!

My daughter and I were watching the live stream when Betty and Ben put up the preorder. My daughter, who is 3 now, said “ooohhh, pyurple! Daddy, I like that one.” So I had to get it, it’s “her” yoyo, she’ll let me play with it for a few years until she’s ready for it :grin:

10 Likes

Bowl mini

27 Likes