What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Clock- I made to symbolize the passing of time.

Deer wall decoration because she likes deer.

The Vow by Few and Far Between- Til death do us part

29 Likes

Super nice, thanks for the ideas!!

4 Likes

Awesome! Hope you’re enjoying it!

3 Likes

One Drop Panorama and Circle City Muse

32 Likes

I am. I got the raw version for myself.

5 Likes

Yooooooooooo.

@moefv

Our anniversary isn’t til 11/11, but she let me open it today, by a happy coincidence.

I don’t know about you guys, but I’d be dead in a ditch without my partner. She’s da’bessssssst.

22 Likes

This is so awesome! Happy anniversary! Hope you’re enjoying it!

4 Likes

Unknown Counterweight and YYSL Nytro (enso to match) came in yesterday. The UN x SD came in today. I have not been this excited about a yoyo in a while. I’m so happy right now XD

37 Likes

They killed it with the UN x SD. The yoyo looks great and the packaging is freaking amazing.
I love the string and counterweight pairing you have here!

6 Likes

We all know, what a sure shot the Panorama is, but that Muse is just awesome as well. Way underrated imho. So dang smooth that throw!

Even I as a pure Organic Head enjoyed this one a LOT!

3 Likes

This is one of the coolest unknown designs, the packaging is so sick too. I love the amount of care and detail Jake put into it. I’m a little envious seeing everybody else get theirs while I’ve still got at least another week before mine gets delivered :pensive:

5 Likes

They really did!

Also thanks! I really like matching items and accessories for some reason :relaxed: not just yoyos

2 Likes

Im sorry to hear that but glad you were able to snag one! You not in the states? The yoyo I bought from you arrived rather quickly

1 Like

Without a doubt one of the hardest looking yoyos I’ve ever bought :fire::fire::fire:

Unknown Hummingbird… only 31 of these in existence. Mad shout out to @Mazdarx7FD for the hookup on this boi :+1:

35 Likes

Nice snag, Spence-Buddy

3 Likes

Thanks dude! Have been searching for one of these for awhile. Looks crazy nice in person, this pic doesn’t even do it justice!

3 Likes

Only see through yoyo I have :ok_hand:

28 Likes

I’m still in the States at the moment, I’m just at a pretty unfortunate rural location for mail delivery. Despite outward bound packages getting sent out quickly, delivery routes and schedules here are very slow, so 10-12 days is pretty standard for all mail delivery here.

3 Likes

One of the best looking yoyos period, IMO. The proportions and locations of the text and graphics are perfect, and the tessellated hummingbird is still the best out of the other models. If I had the patience for hunting for yoyos this one would be up there on the list

4 Likes

OG bubblegum Grail

40 Likes