What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Received my dream throw a couple of nights ago. Had the biggest scare ever since I saw the live USPS “Delivered” notification, but didn’t see them deliver it; I had been sitting by my window keeping an eye out for the mailman. Turns out they updated the package status to “Delivered” but decided to actually deliver the package half an hour later…

I was so upset to think they had stolen my package or delivered it to the wrong address. For half an hour, I felt so infuriated and defeated thinking that my holy grail was forever lost.

Now it sits proudly in my Ti throne. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

35 Likes

Two international packages from Japan and Australia today. A Japan Technology Mirage, Amulette, Ashiru Kamui Light, and a Spinworthy that I’m going to dub the Inverse Cell. I’m so stoked to have a Spinworthy again, I’ve really enjoyed my spectra eH but the response on it has always felt a little finnicky and tuning the axle so it won’t unscrew while playing is an art I haven’t mastered. This spinworthy however has felt amazing from the first throw. The catch zone is a bit smaller than I’m used to, but the response is perfect and I love the weight of it. It also just looks fantastic. Thanks so much @Glenacius_K

29 Likes

Love those packages from Glen. Sad it’ll be a while until I get another, but happy to see that laminated piece of happiness found a good home! Get your 0A on!

3 Likes

One Drop Panorama, Fallen44 Lost Soul, Zipline/Doc Pop Daytripper

40 Likes

Turning Point Radix - Magnesium

38 Likes

Thanks to @vegabomb for the sweet Eh hookup

25 Likes

wow! full magnesium… what is your weight?

2 Likes

My scale is flipping between 66 & 67 grams. Feels light. I think maybe because the diameter is slightly larger than most of my throws.

3 Likes

thanks a lot!!! have fun! :wink:

3 Likes

It is a blast from the past.

DSC02198
DSC02201
DSC02205

31 Likes

I received a very nice wooden maple yoyo with a bearing that was made by Tuscany Woodworking in Canada.

22 Likes

CLYW Otter… this thing is great, really love the shape and feel.

32 Likes

She’s a Peach.

kgb

30 Likes

My wife really likes the color. Looks like I might be losing this one. :laughing:

22 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

33 Likes

One Drop #3 arrived today - Dang 2 Rampaging Rhino - Gorgeous and plays just how I imagined it would. So glad I finally pulled the trigger on this one!

27 Likes

I’m going to Have a nice SNACK this week :wink::grin: !!!

27 Likes

Got this beautiful bi metal shutter from @Sinister_Yoyos A+ transaction would buy from again!

27 Likes

My wife got me this Element for our Anniversary. She’s the best!!!

26 Likes

She is nice indeed, how about you? What did you get for her? (I may use your ideas…)

5 Likes