What did you get in the mail today? 2021

I struggle putting the day tripper down every day, totally changed the way I play

4 Likes

Oh man that looks so cool spinning. I’ve never seen one spinning like that. I’m assuming all the g2 collectors are too worried to throw them :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This mail day has been months in the making. Finally shipped to me!
4 throws; OD rally, yoyo day Duncan grasshopper gtx, remember when the nickle MCMO and MFD backstage pass dropped?! Finally here. Plus a butt load of string from legit strings and badwolfe (badwolfe mixed up my order with another and sent me the correct order so i got a double dose) and side effects (gold UL red and brass code 1s and legos)

30 Likes

Super delayed Backstage pass. Mine made a trip a half around Earth weeks ago, what happened?

4 Likes

I can save on shipping costs if I ship to my family member then ship a bunch to me at one time. I don’t know how worth it it is though…

6 Likes

Dude I do the same hahaha😂 shipping from yoyoexpert etc costs like half the price of a yoyo.

4 Likes

Its funny you mention G2, someone threw shade on my post in a FB group for the yoyo being a G2 wanna be hahaha

3 Likes

YYF has been doing that splash for awhile, the Horizon had it back in 2016. FB can pound sand.

13 Likes

Yea thats weird, something silly like a colorway. Its a cool colorway! Plus I’m sure there is some kind of a quality difference…

Separate question- Can you trademark a certain colorscheme?

4 Likes

Possibly. But it usually has to be part of something else, like a logo.

3 Likes

@hobby_master @Upmanyu Why is it cheaper if you mail your products to a family member? Do they live in another country?

1 Like

Yessir. Get it shipped to the usa. Get em in “bulk” in india😎

4 Likes

nice

1 Like

This thing is so cool looking.

G2 Respawn

38 Likes

Yes every time I ship anything to where I am its at least 15$ no matter the size. It adds up quickly…

@grunt so cool take a pic of it spinning please

3 Likes

Wow it looks nice! Could you take a picture of it while it’s spinning? I wonder how a white yoyo with a rainbow splash pattern looks like.

3 Likes

God damn that looks so good!! The Respawn is one of the few modern responsive’s I still want to try.

Do you happen to know the specs? Also, small request, can you take a photo of the profile with the string out of the gap? really curious to see the gap on that but not many clear photos of it online.

4 Likes

Same question from me! lol

3 Likes

I was looking into the respawn a bit ago and I was surprised how little info there is about it on G2’s site or anywhere really. I’m very curious how a heavily lubed D bearing plays for responsive. It seems pretty unique as far as most responsive metals are concerned.

3 Likes

With the broad pads they use and a greased up bearing, I’m guessing it would be somewhere in between the Day Tripper/Weekender’s super snappy response with an A-Bearing and thick pads, and the One Drop Deep State’s reliable and predictable but slightly slower response when loaded with a super greased up bearing.

3 Likes