What did you get in the mail today? 2021

The green and orange colors go so well with each other🤩

2 Likes

So excited to get these through the mail!!!

31 Likes

Got the Shinobi today!

32 Likes

Grabbed a Shutter in the new black rainbow splash colorway. Been on the fence about picking up a Shutter for some time now, but the new colorway pushed me over the edge. The colorway looks really good in person, and when spinning it melts into a beautiful dark purple/green/blue kinda color.

Pretty fun throw so far, I love the way it feels on the catch but either the gap is wider than I’m used to or the pads aren’t super grippy, binds feel slippier than any of my other throws. Not a huge issue, just gotta adjust.

39 Likes

Gentry likes wide gaps. The Replay Pro is similarly afflicted. If you like snappy binds, you’ll definitely want to use a thicker string. Something like YYSL Plutonium or Ammo.

6 Likes

I have a bunch of Ammo because its what I tend to use on my responsive throws, I’ll give it a shot, thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

I love the picture of the spinning shutter

3 Likes

It’s a really good looking throw for sure! Kinda caught me off guard how good it looked in person.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m surprised too. I saw some other throws with a similar design and I expected them to look like garbage when they spin but your pic changed my mind. If my next yoyo purchase has a colorway that’s similar to yours then I’m absolutely gonna get it. It’s so gorgeous how the colors blend into each other.

1 Like

To be fair, I do a little bit of editing to all my photos before posting to get white balance/color saturation right so it might be a little embellished in the photo but its absolutely gorgeous in person.

3 Likes

Here is the unedited just for an example

20 Likes

The B7 arrived with me today and I reeeeeally like it!

You can feel the difference between this and the regular Grail. Not sure which one I prefer yet so I’ll just stick with loving them both!

27 Likes

My 1st Ti Vayder ( black #374 ), it is what everyone said and more, Very smooth and so quiet. I have to check if it is spinning at times. Some say the Ti Walker is better. I can not see how. That must be some throw.

30 Likes

I think I prefer the B7 :grimacing:

5 Likes

This is 2 weeks of mail days… I spent way too much but I got some great throws :slight_smile:

25 Likes

What’s that yellow one in the middle? Are the bottom left both Legendary Terrarians?

2 Likes

The yellow/ gold one is a clyw bear trap. And The blue one is an OD free solo.

2 Likes

Ohh… a Bear Trap. Now that art makes sense.

2 Likes

Yessir!!

1 Like

Thank you @Slar that got here quick. The day tripper is great. It’s been difficult to put down. The response is perfect

26 Likes