What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Awesome! I watch all his normal videos haha, too little time to catch up on his Patreon.

4 Likes

Tell me all about it. Maybe they don’t like Diamond. Best 350$ I ever spent.

4 Likes

I’m curious about the diamond coating, is it like a paint infused with diamonds? How do the diamonds adhear to the titanium

1 Like

Well it’s a secret. However there was a time when Kyle produced this, I want to say bearing, that he had coated with vaporized titanium. Looked so cool but he knew a guy who was some military/aerospace contractor who had a chamber because you can’t do this in your bathtub at home. I could be completely wrong about this but I’m old and I remember stuff from the past so I’ll take vaporized Diamond for a thousand Alex.

10 Likes

I wonder id its the same way they adhear diamonds to sharpening plates… just with a finer grit
I have some diamond honing liquid that is about .5 microns

2 Likes

Dope gauges!!!

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley: it was an impulsive idea that I followed through with. No regrets.

2 Likes

I sharpen stuff also, but you sound like a pro. Gnarly.

1 Like

No lol, I just hand sharpen my woodworking tools which need to be sharper than knives.

2 Likes

Knocked 3 more long-term wants off my list.

Borealis - Pariah - 000

32 Likes

How much for the pariah :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@Hanker - I don’t own this yoyo but I have additional ideas of simple DYI things that you can try to alleviate this issue. Send me a PM and we can talk about options to try. Would really hate for you to not be enjoying this yoyo because it cuts strings. :slight_smile:
Edit: Also, you bought two of them? Are they both cutting cutting strings?

3 Likes

Respawn lite Al7

Other respawns just because.

25 Likes

Awesome collection of Respawns. Too bad you don’t have the Kraken edition.

5 Likes

Lol, way to rub salt water in the wounds!

4 Likes

OPYOYO “ Sprite “ 55grams it is 57grams on the scale it does feel light but not as light as I thought it would feel. I will have to throw it for a while to get a true feel for it. It is at least 8 to 10 grams lighter than I usually play. It is a new and exciting feeling. Thanks Patric for turning me onto a lighter throw.

Yelets one of my favorite undersized throws that is in my opinion is a great modernization and refinement of the M1.

27 Likes

I ordered the Spright as well after reading about it here (in the sub 60g thread I think?). Looks like it’s sold out now, so they can thank YYE for the sales.

3 Likes

My op spright comes in at 57g as well. Couldn’t pass on that 25% off sale. Looking forward to comparing it with my other sub 60 bimetals (gbp, voyage)

22 Likes

Snagged another Honey Badger on the Zipline restock this time in beautiful Electrolyte Blue

26 Likes

I like it hope you do. I have never had anything this light and full size. New experiences I like them.

2 Likes