What did you get in the mail today? 2021

I do. I kind of went on a buying binge off that thread (GBP, Spright, Float). No regrets so far. I think the Spright might be my favorite of those, but they’re all great.

4 Likes

Got into a few mods myself on some Gameboys/pocket/color/advance. Mostly successful too! The one that got me was recapping a game gear. Failed after way too much work.

3 Likes

So this is actually the accumulation of a couple of weeks worth of mail days:

• TiTANIC
  • Hummingbird
  • Ti Sunbird
  • Ti Shutter
  • 7075 Surveillance
  • M+
  • Benchmark W (2016)

37 Likes

Oh you found it! Haven’t you been searching for this one for a WHHILLLEEEE? Also nice haul! I’ve always been curious about the Ti Shutter. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Er, not quite. I’m looking for it in nickel. The one I got is silver.

2 Likes

That is a heck of a couple of weeks of Mail Days! Enjoy them all!

1 Like

You finally got yourself a 7075 Mowl Surveillance, looks like the 6061 wasn’t enough for you after all.

4 Likes

The main reason I wanted it was to be a matched pair with the gold M+ that I bought.

1 Like

Sure thing! Thank you for the offer! I’ll send you a PM if the changing the bearing doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Ah I see, and to complete your gold collection right?

2 Likes

@aironish @POspot

Wow it looks like Opyoyos might have given the wrong specs on the Spright. Looks like it’s not that much lighter than the Voyage, just a gram lighter.

2 Likes

I have some modded, some not. I recapped a blue game gear a while back for my personal collection but I have 2 more black ones that have been on the back burner for some time now. Can’t ever make the time for it. :frowning:

2 Likes

outlier 2

26 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

My Krown is 9 grams heavier at 66grams but has a very close in size and shape that is the one I will do trick comparisons the
“ Krown “with the “ Sprite “ that will give me the best idea on difference this will be fun.

19 Likes

How you like the krown?

1 Like

I really like it very smooth. I feel more comfortable with organic throw shapes. I am trying to break out and throw more competition style throws also.

2 Likes

Slam Dunk

25 Likes

Here’s a Venn diagram of my mail day

30 Likes

If you are enjoying light throws, I highly recommend that you check out the Gsquared GBP. It’s a 48 gram bimetal and is very balanced and has a surprising amount of power.

5 Likes