What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Just received my Silenus and I bought some strings and a bearing from RCS

25 Likes

Such a great yoyo for the money!

2 Likes

Well, not today specifically, but recent acquisitions…

The Chopsticks Gorilla, Day Tripper and 5A Shutter.

31 Likes

Dang I’ve been out of the loop (get it) for some time. Tons of great throws came out in the last 14 months. Got a YYR IMPACT and a Deduction on the way now. Gonna go find out what the new wood hotness is and try and snag one of them too. Anyone got their #1 under $100 new Organic from the last 14 months?

7 Likes

I’ve been trying to snag one of those orange Day Trippers since they came out. Nice score!

1 Like

I have nothing but good things to say about the Mk1 Contact.

The GWAY Saboteur is amazing.

It might be hard to find, but the FTY Project Y is a fun organic, and has the best finish I’ve felt on a yoyo yet.

4 Likes

Thanks! Probably gonna grab a Contact next payday if any purples are left.

5 Likes

That was going to be my suggestion. Love that color. Saboteur is also great (as are so many other similar shapes available now), but love Mk1 and the Contact a lot.

4 Likes

Absolutely nothing. Sigh. But I’m going to order up a knife from France today to make up for it. Are there any French throws?? I don’t know.

4 Likes

Yes X3 aka XCube is french. Stampede my fav of the five I own. Interesting fact is they are all pretty big and play super light for the time they where made.

4 Likes

I agree with the Contact. And if you like responsive play (assuming since you mentioned wood), set the Contact up with the included half-spec and thank me later.

3 Likes

Damian Puckett’s DualiTi and Danny You’s titanium creation.

25 Likes

Not a yoyo, but I will be yo-ing while I listen to this.

10 Likes

Thanks!
I didn’t know.
Love it!!

2 Likes

#1 Organic for Comfort, Power, and Stability is the YYF K.O. I’m sure people will argue that it isn’t boutique enough but it is a pure organic bi-metal and $50. Better then the Contact for sure unless you want responsive.

3 Likes

$50, smooth, feels pretty good so far. Mk1 contact

31 Likes

Nice!

4 Likes

Few and Far Between Vow

30 Likes

That is soooooooooooooo pretty. I’m beginning to regret not getting one.

3 Likes

It’s soooo good

2 Likes