What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Will do thanks lol

2 Likes

Got some new prototypes in the mail. I’ll be recording a video about them after I finish moving next week.

39 Likes

I finally got a bag and it holds my entire collection! I have a thing for paisley pattern, don’t judge.

26 Likes

That looks sick! Is it undersized? It looks undersized to me.

2 Likes

Wowwwww

3 Likes

53x45mm for this. Called the “spyglass”

11 Likes

29 Likes

Rough Week, but a nice mail day always can help me put on a smile.

37 Likes

I understand exactly what you said.

Now I’m trying to develop “appreciation by third parties”, and as far as possible improve my week by seeing mail days from others. Cheap and effective.

5 Likes

My end part 2 and derti showed up today. The end is a nice change from the old version. It plays a little bit lighter and just has a nice feel to it. It doesn’t have the normal thud of an eetsit or bape. Also the derti is very nice but I’m not sure if it will take a spot in my top 3 ti throws. I wish it had just a touch more weight to it. My favorite version of the dert was the 7075 and this just needs like a little extra weight to get to that point.

36 Likes

I am new enough to the yoyo scene that the above made absolutely no sense to me. I’m not even sure it is entirely English, and Google Translate was no help whatsoever… :wink:

11 Likes

Sorry for the gibberish @zslane

1 Like

No need to apologize. It’s the nature of hobbies. There’s a lingo in every hobby that accumulates nicknames over time, and new members won’t get the older references. It’s just the way it is. But the objectivist in me chuckles at just how inscrutable a paragraph like that can become if you aren’t steeped in the deep lore and history of things.

6 Likes

Funny, maybe it’s a good sign that I’m picking things up that I read that and just took it in without thinking about it.

2 Likes

I’m so excited! Today is a good day.

0lh

33 Likes

i am very happy to hear you like the pv44 @RC_yo-yo - having an impact on someone’s day like that means a lot to our Team and the folks that are working on our projects

7 Likes

Haha wow! Yeah… well. :unamused:

2 Likes

Like has been said, and I repeat, ‘It’s like the MMC went on a diet, but also took steroids and did some liftin bro’.

The other slightly heavier version:

It’s out there… hide and go seek…

27 Likes

It’s sooooooo good!!

5 Likes

If you wanna sell. Please let me know. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes