What did you get in the mail today? 2021

I believe that black string is the new Mowl string, which is a collab with Kitty String.

3 Likes

I got the kapital today! Can’t wait to try it

31 Likes

The kapital with its smaller brother,

the 44

31 Likes

Got both of those in my cart. How do you like them?

3 Likes

Love them! Upset that I didnt get the kapital sooner only because nobody was talking about it. Its sooooooo dang funnnnnnnnnn!

9 Likes

Yeah, there’s a lot to keep up with. New releases every day that look good. I need to spend more time throwing than looking at product though.

6 Likes

i gotta keep buying so I know what I like

6 Likes

Kapital is great, it got me interested in the 401k shape and now I have all these:

22 Likes

Never heard the term 401k shape. Is that the organic with the little step at the response?

2 Likes

Idk if it’s a commonly used term, but all of these throws are derivatives of the YYF FAST 401k. Kind of a combination between a W and O shape.

18 Likes

Idk of the 44s totally count, their shape is slightly different but I included them since Cotton did too

3 Likes

Yeah I love the kapital. Idk why I dont see anyone mentioning it

4 Likes

the 44 is almost identical to the kapital when looking at it from the gap. the cup is slightly different

3 Likes

whats your favorite out of all of those?

2 Likes

Hard to choose, but I would say Kapital, Spaceship ES, and California in no particular order

4 Likes

def loving the kapital so far!

4 Likes

You missed the whole “artisan anodizing marks” debacle a few months back? Everybody and their mother was talking about the Kapital, albeit negatively lol.

I picked up a Kapital back in late January when they first released them, now I have a red one, blue one, and the rocket one you have. Also the little stainless one (I forgot what it’s called lol) they are GREAT yo-yos especially for the price. So easy to play with and learn new tricks on.

5 Likes

Yeah I must have missed that

3 Likes

Got some dummy thicc strings from BadWolfeCo. Fit perfectly on the slam dunk because the gap is so wide, if I don’t use thick string my binds aren’t as snappy as I like. But with this stuff, it’s a whole new beast. Thanks BadWolfeCo!!!

19 Likes

Search the forums for Kapital Artisan and have fun reading all the salty comments lolol

5 Likes