What did you get in the mail today? 2021

There is someone looking to buy one on the yoyobst fb page for 220.
Sorry to hear you didnt like it. What even is too float ? Just no power at all? I wanna try one for myself anyways​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think that guy is looking for a perfect one. Mine came with an ano defect. About a thumb print sized area is a slightly lighter shade. It’s hard to notice but it’s still there. A couple of other people have had defects on theirs as well.

8 Likes

they’re graded on a curve

4 Likes

25 Likes

37 Likes

PV44 and Shutter in the middle. What’s the left and right?

4 Likes

Left is Mike Monty Momento, and Right I believe is a Rain City Skills Author.

6 Likes

See above.

3 Likes

Good eye.

Got my PV44 production run today. Really well done.

25 Likes

PV44

I love it. Very comfortable in the hand with those big rims and concave catch zones are my favorite. Performs as good as it looks. Thanks again @fatguysnacks247

27 Likes

thank you bud!!!

7 Likes

Same here.

4 Likes

You got the throwgurt toooooo???

6 Likes

Yyf Confusion. I’m loving this color

28 Likes

Nice color choice! :wink:

4 Likes

So recently I entered my email in the newsletter section of Born2Dye’s website only to find out a couple days later that I’d won their contest they were holding! The prize was a hand dyed Diffusion who’s original color was going to be red, but unfortunately there was a mishap during the dying in which the color wasn’t as bright as what the creator wanted to have it as. So, the solution was to re-dye it purple, which in reality is my favorite color, so this mishap was a blessing in disguise at least for me.
Born2Dyes owner felt bad because of said mishap and decided to throw in something extra which was a mystery. I was already excited to get a purple splash diffusion and for the fact that I was getting an extra was just the cherry on top of my sugar free sundae.

What I got was this fantastic looking Modded Freehand Zero which was again, something I’d always wanted to try but most of them on the market were usually held by collectors or more than what I’d have in my wallet at the time to spend to get. This throw is amazing, both are to me really, I’ve never dyed a Delrin throw before so I don’t know how difficult the process is, so I’m really appreciative of getting both of these throws. I think they’re wonderful, in looks and play.

I’m excited to see what Born2Dye comes out with in the future, and hope they come out perfect. I thought I was out of the Delrin game after selling my Gung Fu and Crucial throws, but looks like I’m jumping right back in, and hope to acquire more in the future at least for those few releases that do come out once in a while.

Thank you very much again for the throws, I really love them!

24 Likes

Pre-order from March
Came with the standard yellow string in the box with the yoyo, pads and an extra black string.
Smooth as glass :blush:

30 Likes

how does it play?

3 Likes

PV44 with Zipline performance thick antifreeze. This is definitely in my top three. I have hardly put it down all day and it’s the first day in about six months that I have only played one yo-yo.

24 Likes

The look great together

3 Likes