What did you get in the mail this week? (2010-2011)

Got my general yo essence yesterday.

More bills. :frowning:

I’m with you on that one bud!

I want that TOP!

That pic gives it no justice either! I almost pooped myself when Neff sent me that pic. :smiley:

my zen 5 cut so many strings. like 1 evry 15 minutes. on my DMII i have never cut a string

A Fiesta and Hayabusa.

exactley

Google AdWords Free Gift Card That DOES NOT BUY U FREE STUFF >:(

I ordered Express on saturday and Hoping to get soon maybe tommorrow I live in VT which in close to Mass. But I ordered DMII and a Protostar, A + C KonKave Bearing, Ricestacks and Hubstacks for my G5, YYJ Thin Lube, K-Pads, and Like 4 5pks of String. Um I ordered it on Sat and paid for express and only live like 5 hrs away I think so I hope Tommorrow. Still waiting for Tracking #. ;D Excited lol

Starlite :stuck_out_tongue:
I love it xD

lime green poly string 27 yoyo player icon t-shirt

Icon, Fiesta, axles, bearings, yoyo ninja t-shirt, thin lube. :slight_smile:

and its here!!! Dv888 pwns!!

It was a good week

http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx358/someguy1135/Yo-yo/IMG_20110215_125250.jpg

YYF 09 G5! EPIC!!!

It’s Here Got my DMII and Protostar only some how my YYJ Thin Lube leaked all over in the box so I had a lil mess to clean. Plus the Protostar has some damage on the rims. Looks like Someone scuffed it and left a nick on each rim on the same spot and theres a really weird rattle to it, Sounds a lil like a loose nut but it was super tight then I took it out the box :frowning: , I sent the sales dept. an email. But I’m still happy got my DMII and KonKaves for my G5 2010 and my Duncan Drifter, some Clear Ricestacks and Lime Green Hubstacks for the G5, some extra K-Pads for the G5 and like 4 5packs or String(diff Colors/Materials) Plus 3 quarters of YYJ Thin Lube (do to the leaking). But I’m still pretty Excited do to the fact these are only my 2nd and 3rd premium Yo Yos ever owned. I’ve only been Throwing the last 8 Months. So now I can Practice Practice Practice, Yay me ;D LOL

got my hitman professional today and lots of stringssssssssss, yeh!

Good week :slight_smile:

Techno 2

FHZ

Clear Green Rice Stacks (AMAZING.)

I got Clear Ricestacks for my 2010 G5 and I agree Amazing. All Though they are way smaller in person lol. I thought they would be a lil bigger, they look bigger on computer lol.