What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

The Gorge gave me a taste for narrower yoyos with big-ish diameters. It is very satisfying to throw it and land tricks on it.

3 Likes

This is a really good throw.

17 Likes

Got this cheapy lil thing. I’m quite enjoying it. Sometimes things from the other end of the scale can play real nice.

19 Likes

I have that one! I really like it. Good find!

3 Likes

Home late from work and this little guy (#19) was waiting for me. B-utter for reference.
Shutter steel is exactly 65g. Very fun to hold.

20 Likes

How does it play?

Steel plays really well… I like it. I’m no expert, a beginner at that, but it moves! A little difficult to keep on plane at times but I think that’s the object of this guy, a practice yoyo. Missing a few strings here and there.

Never having played a 66% or smaller I can say its super weird going back and forth. A “normal” throw size feels gigantic!!

This thing is also a lesson in physics. Really different feel, the way the weight is concentrated on the string. Butter is near identical in weight but feels so much lighter after playing with Steel. It also HURTS a LOT when you crash it into your hand. :roll_eyes:

Its going to be nice to be able to carry Steel in my pocket!

7 Likes

Ah that’s what I anticipated looking at the weight of the shutter steel. Especially the part about the butter being so much lighter. I was hoping the weight would be distributed so that it would still feel kinda like the shutter despite being much smaller.

1 Like

Yay!

2 Likes

Arrived yesterday, OD 5kqv, NQP, Dragon Slayer, black spike SE.

Beaut of a throw. So far I am digging it!

(Legendary terrarian, dang 2, and metal yeti in the background)

22 Likes

Doc Pop wallet

22 Likes

I like that when it’s folded it then gets tucked in.

3 Likes

Really well handmade, if you ever get the chance get one.

2 Likes

There goes that physics thing! Cant move weight where you have no mass!

Got 55 of these yesterday

28 Likes

That purple turned out nice

3 Likes

Thank you man! Love the shine this blast gives.

1 Like

You missed a golden opportunity to get 50 of the 50/50s

3 Likes

I had 50 made, they made 5 more for me :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

So proud and happy for you man!

2 Likes