Panorama YYE Drop?

Does anyone have the deets on this? The ones that dropped on OD’s site today sold out in under a minute… I saw on Facebook that there will be a drop here too. Anyone know when that will happen???

2 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett usually announces the drops here on the forums. I’m sure it’ll be soon.

Picked up a black one this morning from the OD site but would love to pick up a Dragon Slayer and another clear from here when they drop.

2 Likes

End of this week or early next week for Panorama release most likely.

14 Likes

This is GREAT news, thanks!

1 Like

Actually was lucky enough to snag clear and black for a monochromatic half swap from the OD site.

5 Likes

If you’re looking to sell the other half of that swap… :laughing:

3 Likes

Why’s there so much hype around the clear version? Clear is boring :eyes:

2 Likes

It’s the color Tsukasa uses the majority of the time on his Insta videos, it kinda lowkey became his unofficial signature colorway in a lot of people’s eyes.

And the great thing about yoyo colors is that it’s all subjective. What you see as boring, I see as super clean looking and easily visible when you’re throwing. I have 5 Panoramas and it’s the one I pick up most of the time. Also, I’m sure most people still trying to cop a clear are happy to hear for once that at least one person isn’t trying to go for that color.

9 Likes

Iirc, clear was not available to the public on the initial release, it was only for friends and family.

So, that may also play a roll?

2 Likes

@krq This :arrow_up:

The initial exclusivity drove the hype in our current world on inclusiveness. Also clears are true players as they hide all the pin pricks and wear from regular play, and like what @SR1 said

9 Likes

I’m so honored to have you sell Panorama at your great shop.

19 Likes

@sakatuca, WE are so honored that you designed such a phenomenal yoyo!

6 Likes

I saw them on the store and my heart dropped, only to see “SOLD OUT” on every color. Really hoping i can snag one (or two) here :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I’m also very honored to receive the words from you.

5 Likes