What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Yep, premium without a doubt. Too bad they offered up the intro first…

3 Likes

Hot snacks just in!!! One Drop Intro and Nitro, and to top the delicious snack cake… fresh off the press… some Markmont strings ("Blue Eyes White Dragon & Copernicus)

They look like a fun time waiting to happen

Uploading: 20201003_234757.jpg…

24 Likes

Cobalt King has arrived.

23 Likes

Cloudberry turned up in the mail today!

23 Likes

Are you in the U.S.? Mine appears to still be in Singapore even though I ordered as soon as they dropped. I’ve been looking forward to this throw more than any other recent drop.

3 Likes

Never mind, I checked your profile and I see you’re U.K. based. Cheers!

3 Likes

That looks lush, nice pic my man, but those crystals are making my arse tense up being so high up on the hardness scale. Don’t move a muscle :joy:
I’m debating it, how’s it playing and what would you compare it to?

2 Likes

Don’t worry all is scratch-free. most of the rocks n stuff don’t have shape edges but it was still like performing surgery putting it there haha
I’m terrible at describing throws but overall I’m very pleased with it. It’s light for the size and super stable. The closest thing I have to compare to is the MC Magnum Opus but wider and waaaay lighter.

4 Likes

:joy::man_scientist::scissors::woman_scientist:
That helps a lot! I just got a a really light organic recently, Smashing Crucible.
It’s hard not to buy with those looks. It’s proper lush.

2 Likes

Very happy with this mail day! Shout out to @sparhawk for the Converge!

24 Likes

I’m in the U.S. and ordered right when they dropped, too. Just this morning I got an update that it’s arrived in the states, so it (hopefully) shouldn’t be too much longer for you.

I’m really anxious for this to show up, though, I keep hearing great things about it.

3 Likes

How do they compare?

I just got the same update, can’t wait!

4 Likes

These two beauties showed up today! Can’t decide which one I like better after the short time I got to throw them as they’re both pretty great. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have more time. @Glenacius_K is a nice guy as well answering all my questions :+1:

25 Likes

Pretty.

2 Likes

Aurora pink Colony and entangle came

14 Likes

As soon as I saw a new version of the Colossus by Topyo I had to get it. The Colossus V will always be in my top 5 and the Colossus IV has the classic feel but the slight differences are so sweet. The Colossus V is the John Romita Spider-Man and the Colossus IV is the Todd McFarlane Spider-Man. Maybe @Roy_Dodge gets my references.

10 Likes

Not the biggest Spidey guy, but I do get the reference! Nice yo. I need to try one.

1 Like

Left: Colossus V Right: Colossus IV
@Roy_Dodge

12 Likes

Lots of lovely organics!

22 Likes