What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

New throws, fresh from the shop of @Glenacius_K

Spinworthy Zebrawood Button

Spinworthy Maple KNack

They both play incredibly well and are silky smooth! Sublime craftsmanship.

22 Likes

66% 888…would this be a 586.08 then? This thing is pretty fun and worthy addition to my 66% collection.

24 Likes

also I just got “lucky” in New Vegas!!!

8 Likes

The local weather has turned berry cloudy.

25 Likes

What do you think about it?

3 Likes

I’ve only been throwing it for about 30 minutes, but it’s exactly what I was hoping for. It’s light and floaty, but still relatively stable. It’s super comfortable in the hand, and an absolute joy to throw. I’m expecting this to take a place at or near the top of my favorite organics (and I have a bunch).

P.S. I’m eyeing the 50-50 pretty hard. :wink:

8 Likes

A bit late with the post but vintage SB-2 showed up and is in near mint condition.

Want to add SB-3 if anyone would like to fill gap! Are they even out there? How many?

18 Likes

Are you lost? Lol. Dam. I appreciate a good dad joke

8 Likes

sakura it to me baby!!

18 Likes

Awesome trade with a awesome dude. Thank you @d4nnyb0yy
Cloudberry club in the house.

Aotus for comparison

22 Likes

All these cloudberrys have me wishing I got in on the drop. They look great. Thanks for sharing @AKYOYOMIKE . Killer swap too

5 Likes

I think they still got something. @AKYOYOMIKE what are your thoughts?

4 Likes

My thoughts on the cloudberry? Is nice. Very smooth. Floaty. I wasn’t into pure organics to be honest. I got a El presidente recently and that changed my mind. The cloudberry is a super fun organic. Balanced. I like a heavy yoyo, but this guy feels very light for its size. I will deff be playing it tonight a bunch and I’ll have a better feel for it. If you get a chance to grab one and your like organics you will enjoy the cloudberry

11 Likes

Slim Dunk finally arrived after 7 weeks of waiting at the mailbox, it’s here now and I’m happy!
Cheers @jakebullock, V nice throw.

24 Likes

Just a few more Unknwons for the collection… :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

27 Likes

I bet they’re all green and you just applied a black & white filter to the photo!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Do you have all of them so far?

3 Likes

Wow, you actually got #1! Nice.

5 Likes

I’m not sure if he’s still up to date, but I asked him a few months ago the same question

I was asking because he posted this black & white photo of a bunch of green throws:

11 Likes

3 fixie Mail day!
White: TMBR Fremont 2020
Yellow: TMBR Turner
Purple: Caveman Go Purple Heart

19 Likes