What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

As of now yes… still need one that releases tomorrow. The Duncan AL X Unknown

17 Likes

Green throws lol

3 Likes

That’s awesome. I think I’ve asked before and you were missing at least one at the time.

Assuming you get the FH, I’d love to see an updated image.

2 Likes

Beautiful new majesty; pictured with the rest of my general yo collection + a few others

21 Likes

Yay mail day <3 @sssbreaking

25 Likes

got
some ilyy action

28 Likes

Another sweet mail :heart:
Arrived after 2.5 months, but worth the wait (and also worry about missing in the mail lol)

23 Likes

this little fella came too :eyes:

26 Likes

Pyro X in da house!

20 Likes

What is this thing? lol I like the art…is the etching on both halves?

8 Likes

That’s Hspin The Cut Shpek edition :grin:

4 Likes

Neat! :smiley:

3 Likes

Oatmilk Cloudberry and half-swap pink/Brickman Cadence ES.

Got both today. I’m way behind on mailday posts, I’ve already traded and sold some of the stuff I got since my last one.

Anyway, saw the Cloudberries and had to post. It is awesome. I’m not big on organics, but this one just feels right.

The Cadence ES is also fantastic, but it’s exactly what I was expecting, so no surprise there. Pads were bulging a bit, so out they go to be replaced with snot.

Edit: that Oatmilk is impossible to capture.

Snot-swap. Little annoyed with a tiny bubble in each half, but it’ll do.

19 Likes

How do you like the Pyro X? Thinking of getting one of the Unknown ones. I have PayPal monies ATM :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

24 Likes

Had a very limited time to play it. But so far I love it. Gonna be another day or two before I can give a good description of it.

But I’ll go with this:

It has flames- do it!!!

3 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of organics in general, but I was (pleasantly) surprised by how much I liked the Pyro X. I think if you are a fan of organics you will love the Pyro X. But even if you’re not, there’s a good chance you’ll like it too!

5 Likes

@Mystik, @zslane

Thanks guys. Gonna go for it. At the very least it’s another Unknown for my collection.

4 Likes

I’ve been listening in yo this discussion as it’s a yoyo I’ve been admiring since it dropped, plus the unknown version looks very cool!

If they’re still around for my next yoyoexpert order I’ll pick one up.

2 Likes

I think that’s a wise choice. Love my Pyro as well.

2 Likes