What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

im getting jelly of ppls mail days… sigh* wish i had sum extra $ to spare lol atleast my 2 yoyos get lots of love

5 Likes

I always liked the look of the orange 720s with the teal caps. It’s a shame they aren’t available anymore.

3 Likes

Got this beast today. So awesome. Im glad i jumped early. absolutely wonderful throwing experience! Thank you @chaosgow and @MarkD!

28 Likes

Got my Yweti! Welcome to the fam!

21 Likes

sorry, a curiosity, how do you get a YWETI if it is not even mentioned on the manufacturer’s website (RSO)?

4 Likes

These particular YWETis were sold as b-grades through Instagram. They made a post on their page and had people private message them. There will be a-grades coming in different colors.

5 Likes

Thank you very much!!!
I could not understand. :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

But the real question is: do these b-grades come with Heart side effects?!

3 Likes

Nope, no side effects on this yoyo, all one piece.

2 Likes

none of them are s.e. axles

2 Likes

Oh! I thought those old YWET hubs were s.e. compatible. I stand corrected!

1 Like

My Chief got a new friend today

27 Likes

no fair! i wasnt able to pick up 1 bimetal from the b-grade :frowning:

@yoyo_cubicle just did a trade with me and sent me waaaay more than I expected! I’m totally stocked on rad throws to try and get people into yoyo! Thanks so much!

13 Likes

20 Likes

Ooo my sleipnir came!!

18 Likes

What Yoyo Kings are in those boxes? Or were they boxes just to ship the yoyos?

1 Like

Forgot to post:

23 Likes

Forgot what an awesome yoyo this was, as the bearing in my old one has been all wonked out. The Protostar is still the ideal plastic in my opinion. It blows my mind that the basic design was released in 2010 yet it still outplays most other new plastics by far, despite the increased competition. On the string, you can almost forget that you are playing plastic(weight rings notwithstanding), and apart from grinds, every style of trick just feels right. Sorry about the mini essay haha, I just really like this yoyo.

15 Likes

Probably the last mail day for a while lol. Yoyorecreation medium mystery box! So unbelievably happy with this one!

Left to right: Start the Riot, Overdrive Draupnir, Optima, Futura, Helvetica, Inevitable, TM, Super secret and amazing prototype :stuck_out_tongue:

23 Likes