What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

i’m not jealous :expressionless:

5 Likes

same here

4 Likes

The only thing you need to be jealous of here is the Cadence ES :slight_smile:

Oh and the knot pick tool. It’s so nice!!!

4 Likes

i’m kind of jealous about that Ti-Vaydar but hey life goes on i can live without fancy yoyos i have my beater Shutte- wait…

5 Likes

now your just rubbing it in lol

4 Likes

I can’t talk to much I just got a mantra by the good life but I got the money from my grandparents for xmas early

5 Likes

why you sly dog :joy::wink:

4 Likes

Haha I am willing to stake my what little reputation I have built and say that everyone should try the SF Cadence ES.
I think at $50 it performs better than my $100 VTWO in my humble opinion.
And it’s more fun to play with.
Especially in the clear it looks so average the disparity in looks and what you would expect it to play vs the actual play makes it so fun to just keep picking it up and well just play

2 Likes

yeah the ES is way better then the OG (witch I have but there so hard to get new and if you buy then used there normally the same price as a new one also I don’t have the money

4 Likes

Haven’t tried the OG Cadence so I can’t compare. But yeah I am now sold on SF.
Tempted to pick up more Cadence ES before they sell out on YYE

3 Likes

Along with the Cyber Monday deals YYE has going on this week…if you spend $75 or more, they’re giving free Daydreams away with the orders.

2 Likes

Dude, that is so massively cool! haha you seriously hit a jackpot with this mystery box!!

2 Likes

Hows the wide angle play, pros/cons, worth the buy?

2 Likes

No not yet. I saw this green/clear for sale at a discount for Cyber Monday…so I jumped on it.
I plan on selling the blue camo version at some point to recoup the money spent. No big hurry though :).

It’s actually a really fun little yo-yo. Duncan was giving them away for FREE! lol no joke…earlier this year (if you spent $120 on their official site, they were giving away an Exit 8, Windrunner 7068 and a Metal Drifter XL for free! This was for National Yo-Yo Day (June 6th).

I like smaller yo-yos and though this one isn’t super small at 52.5 mm, it feels just about right in my hand. And at 65+ grams in weight, it feels nice and solid with some weight to it (in a good way). It’s hard to describe but it feels really compact. Plus it’s got a really nice shape to it which makes it comfortable.
And then there’s the rest of things that most yo-yos these days have anymore…it’s super stable, long spinning and smooth as heck.

I’m really glad to get my hands on one in a colorway I’m more pleased with.

It wont go down as my favorite yo to play…but it is a very nice little throw indeed!

3 Likes

thanks Twitch!

3 Likes

the day dream is really crapy I have it and I use it for 4A more then 1a and I’m being serous

2 Likes

haha I’ve heard such bad things about the Daydream, that when I made a recent purchase for $70, I didn’t even bother adding some strings or anything in the order to reach the $75 for a free Dream! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yesterday’s arrival, Unspoken Murmur and some Markmont Strings. I am very happy, shame I haven’t had the energy to give it a proper go yet though!

11 Likes

Nice mail day! Interested to hear what you think of the strings… When you’ve got the energy!

1 Like

Black Friday deal from Reticyoyo. @ReticNeil thanks man! The B grade puffadder is actually the color I wouldve picked and its smooth. Its B grade in guessing for the tiniest bump in the ano on one of the cups.

14 Likes