What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Nice haul! How are you liking them?

3 Likes

@zslane how do you like the weekender? Been contemplating one for some time now.

1 Like

Puff adder is surprisingly enjoyable. Its quick and slightly smaller. Death adder v2 is pretty much what I hoped it to be. Its light but doesnt feel floaty. Easy to control. But my favorite thing about it so far is that i can bind it while it still has a strong spin, and it doesnt feel like a fast ball.

7 Likes

It plays fine. But it is very wide. Too wide for me, in fact. I really only picked it up for its aesthetics, and to support Gentry. I donā€™t expect it will get much, if any, playing time.

It is my favorite metal responsive right now. When it was initially released, I didnā€™t think Iā€™d like its light weight, and I really didnā€™t care for its price. But after dipping my toes into the world of wood fixies, I came to appreciate the benefits of a responsive yoyo in the sub-50g weight class. And with the Black Friday discount, it was totally worth it.

3 Likes

Big shout out to @fatguysnacks247!
He knew I was looking to trade my orange Moonshine, for a greenā€¦so he acquired a green just for the purpose of making the trade with me!
Very cool and I SO appreciate him for that!

Alsoā€¦LMFAO I got such a huge kick out of all the green goodies! And oh man! I didnā€™t know that One Drop made green stickers! :green_heart:
And alsoā€¦thanks so much for all the other stickers too!
You really rock man, thank you so much for going out of your way for me here!!

18 Likes
  • Yelets for me (thanks @AaronW!)
  • Skyline for my kiddo :blush: (shhhh :shushing_face:)
  • Cumulus foam (10 pack)

15 Likes

I got a 100 pack of knock-off Jibbitz charms for my Crocs. Gonna share them the the fellas at work.

2 Likes

lol I had to google search what this was.
Thatā€™s great! :rofl:

1 Like

that is too good! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Action shot of the SF Motive Melon Face turning rose gold while spinning.

18 Likes

i need this

3 Likes

same here, BUT I want to get the purple with gold rims

3 Likes

so the photo doesnt quite capture it but it looks rose gold, but the rims looks rainbow

2 Likes

My Black Friday score is on the left, Cyber Monday is on the right. Thank you YYE!

20 Likes

oh my both yoyos looks so sick!!!
Nice haul brother

2 Likes

Is the yyr an Overdrive? I didnā€™t know they made a gold colorway.

Itā€™s an Overdrive Draupnir.

Very cool. Itā€™s an amazing throw

1 Like

How does it play?

OuuušŸ˜®