Cyber Monday Deals all week at YoYoExpert

Cyber Monday Deals all week here at YoYoExpert! :computer:

Up to 50% off on a bunch of select products at the link below!

Plus - when you spend $75 get a free YoYoFactory DayDream!

Hologram-Web

13 Likes

I see that baby Yoda in the background

9 Likes

This is pretty great, I love how you’ve decided to implement this along side Black Friday. Black Friday discounts get you to buy those hot ticket things you’ve had your eye on and hadn’t committed to yet, while this Cyber Monday deal encourages people to grab something they might not have been interested in but are willing to try at a lower price (and helps clear inventory).

9 Likes

Navigator + Sherpa for $70? Seems too good to be true!
Do you mean to be giving away the Sherpas with this deal on the Navigator? I’m highly tempted to pull the trigger but I don’t want to take advantage of a possible mistake.

4 Likes

Haha - I’ll leave this one up! It’s steal! :100:

5 Likes

Haha I saw the same thing. Guess I better go ahead and get it since it’s in my cart.

4 Likes

Holy heck…that’s crazy!

Well…I know what Santa’s leaving under my tree this year! :green_heart:

Screenshot_2019-12-02%20Thank%20you%20for%20your%20purchase%20-%20YoYoExpert%20-%20Checkout

7 Likes

Nicely done.

I took advantage of that deal back when the Navigator was still full price. The Navigator is a good, if pretty conventional, bi-metal. The Sherpa is hard for me to evaluate; I’ve been treating it as a sort of R&D throw whereby I replaced its bearing with a Luftwerk bearing blank to see how it would play as a fixie.

2 Likes

Back in July they were running an amazing deal on Basecamps…

For $100 I got an Expedition, Sherpa and a Moonshine! Shipped! And they threw in a free Duncan Freehand NextGen from another promo they were running at the time!

I ended up gifting my Sherpa to someone, so am looking forward to having one back in the collection.

I just need to pick up a green Jackknife at some point now to complete the green Basecamps :smiley:

3 Likes

Overthrows at $24! Might have to cop someeeeee

2 Likes

Is the deal for the navigator and free sherpa still up? It’s not appearing for me anymore.

4 Likes

I was wondering about that one myself.

2 Likes

Yessssssssss

2 Likes

This is a great deal for aluminum Begleri, especially 7075! I don’t have these, but I have the GumBalls, and they are super nice.

1 Like

Yep. I picked up a red set and a blue set (to go with the black set I already have). Anyone interested in trying begleri should hop on that deal!

1 Like

We reactivated the Navigator/Sherpa! :100:

6 Likes

Will the Navigator/Sherpa deal still be up on Friday? :pray: :yo-yo:

1 Like

Still up!! :smiley:
https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/collections/cyber-monday-2019/products/navigator-yoyo-by-basecamp?variant=31631827656

OMG this deal is out of control. I can’t wait to get my haul!

6 Likes