4th of July 2019 SALE at YoYoExpert! 🇺🇸 🎆

🎆 4th of July Sale is on here at YoYoExpert! 🇺🇸

July-4th-2019-Graphic-Forum

Use the code 4thofJuly to save 15% on your entire order at YoYoExpert!
*Sale ends Friday (7/5) at 10PM EST

Don’t miss out on the USA Edition California (with free matching USA Edition ONESTAR!)

04ae5e0f840a679f47daf2daf733b53ff67a3a21_2_1000x1000

Don’t forget to snag a FREE SHERPA with any Basecamp yoyo too! (Save 15% while you are at it for an epic deal!) Have a happy, safe, and fun 4th of July and make sure you throw some yoyos today too!

12 Likes

They throw in another freebie if you order $100+ too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What is it?

1 Like

I also just noticed that you can now get a free Sherpa with the purchase of a $45 Moonshine. This is new from a couple of days ago when they first started the Basecamp Sale.
What an insane value!

2 Likes

You are finding all the Easter eggs! :slight_smile: LOL.

4 Likes

I don’t know that they want me to say haha…I wonder why they didn’t announce it?

1 Like

I still need to announce the added bonus! LOL.

2 Likes

lol! xP Sorry for trying to steal your thunder haha :smiley:

2 Likes

This is actually way more fun. People can add $100 to their cart to see what it is! :wink:

3 Likes

Okay, well you guys got me!
lol been going back and forth on the basecamp deal for a couple of days now. Finally decided to pull the trigger :smiley:

What a great deal! I /love.jpeg you guys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I was waiting for my bank account to recharge, but if the items I’ve had my eye on get too low in stock ill probably pull the trigger.

2 Likes

lol I had to do that last month. It was Saturday and my check wouldn’t be deposited into my account till Monday, but they dropped down to just 1 last green Legendary Terrarian so I decided to #Yolo it and pull the trigger a day early >.<’. Things worked out. /phew

1 Like

Well, the Moonshine sold out, so there goes that idea…

3 Likes

Trying to resist the urge to impulse buy…

6 Likes

It’s not everyday that you get a 15% discount at YYE :eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah but i could also buy a Draupnir on the bst rn

This decision would be a little easier if they had the 20% for spending $150 deal :joy:

Also I wish the YYF Sync was out already

3 Likes

Soooo, I’m only now finding out about the extra deals and I already ordered this morning :cry: still happy I got the 2 YYF for $30 since I got the red white and blue ones. Got the doc pop shirt too, been eyeing it since it came out

2 Likes

I think you should concentrate on getting a Draupnir. Something tells me that not having one haunts you a little every day… :wink:

2 Likes

This is true. But I keep putting it off constantly cuz I know there will always be one on the bst waiting for me :joy:

2 Likes