What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

How do you like the 7068 Bowl? I picked up a pink one a few months back and really like it (well, about as much as I can really like any pure organic).

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know yet. Ive been more enamored by the Skyline and what to do with the hubstacks than to give it that much time. And when it comes to organics like this, I like to use flat bearings to truly feel the yoyo for what it is, and I haven’t replaced the (I think it is a CT) bearing it came with. So far seems really nice, but ive only thrown it for about 5 minutes (worked late, gotta go to bed already).

4 Likes

I jus got the YYR DS bearing today,

So Dead quiet it’s scary.

8 Likes

I also got the purple Akita such a solid colour ahaha see what I did there😁

4 Likes

Hspin mail day!

16 Likes

just got this in the mail, defiantly my favorite throw I have pick up in 2019

14 Likes

I hope your Pyro that I sent to you get to you soon and safely as well.

3 Likes

It’s looking like I’ll get it either tomorrow or Monday. I’m really looking forward to comparing both Pyros.

2 Likes

I hope you like it.
It’s been more or less unused for 12 years other than the one throw last week for a video of my trick ladder practice. So I hope there is t anything wrong with it.
Let me know if anything isn’t right and I will compensate you fairly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really want to try one of those Pyro Lights. The only ones I’ve seen on BSTs lately have been damaged more than I’d like.

2 Likes

I had one back when I used to collect the H Spin stuff. It was fun but it definitely wouldn’t hold up to today’s standards.

Out of all my H-Spins I probably enjoyed the Envy64 the most.

1 Like

Finally got myself one of these cool little things!
i really like the Exit 8…it’s just that I couldn’t throw it because the one I had wasn’t green!
Looking forward to finally giving this yo some play time!! :smiley:

17 Likes

Green!!! @twitch77
Nice yoyo. How’s it play?

2 Likes

What a beauty. Love those gold rings against that green/silver backdrop.

2 Likes

That’s awesome dude. Thought you’d never get that! Did you trade the weird camo color for it?

2 Likes

This week’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday haul:

• Gamer (sitting atop a free Daydream)
  • Wide Angle Shutter
  • Parlay
  • Neo
  • Shutter
  • Weekender
  • Dominator

• Red Gumdrop begleri
  • Blue Gumdrop begleri

17 Likes

pyro collector man :wink:

2 Likes

What is your thought on the Neo?
I like mine for my practice sessions.

1 Like

how are people getting the free Daydream?

2 Likes

Massive Mail Day.

SF Motive in Melon Face colourway
SF Cadence ES in Clear

Got my Black Friday Mysfery box delivered from Lars in Denmark.
Everything pictured is from his mystery box, the only additional items I bought separately is the 2 sets of Sochi pink pads, and the TopYo bearing removal tool.

Today total haul :

• SF Motive ; Melon Face
  • SF Cadence ES ; Clear
  • Wooden miniature yoyo for my Daughter
  • G2 Flat bearing & YYF CT bearing
  • Kitty Fat strings
  • YYF F.a.s.t. Yoyo holster. (I now have too many holsters, like 4 I think. I’ll be giving 2 of them away to other beginners I meet who don’t have one :slight_smile:)
  • a yoyo contest judging clicker thing (lol I don’t know if I’ll ever get a chance to use one but it’s pretty cool to have one)
  • Paracord yoyo pouch with an awesome carabiner with it
  • Carbon fiber yoyo string knot picking thingymajig
  • Sochi pink response pads (2 sets)
  • TopYo bearing removable tool

(Trying to be really careful to stick with forum rules on mentioning other places)

I am currently super digging the SF Cadence ES, I can totally see that the SF Motive is objectively a better yoyo, more stable, more powerful, better performing all round.
But I keep playing with the Cadence ES this yoyo is really taking over for me right now.
My VTWO is super jealous and hiding out I. My yoyo case now. So I took her out for a quick comparison shots.

12 Likes