What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

A purpleheart Boon is the business.

4 Likes

What’s that Pokemon???

#sweetmailday #pinkish

10 Likes

IT’S PIKACHU!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
3 Likes

First mail drop of the week… Unleash the Kraken!

This thing is a beast. I had no idea how much of a beast this thing was going to be. Hopefully I can actually throw it for real in a few days.

11 Likes

That looks pretty BA.

3 Likes

Sure, yo-yos can be frustrating, but what if you want to really torture yourself?
I will get this figured out, eventually…

13 Likes

Tishee #57

13 Likes

The yoyoexpert old school trick contest prizes! I am in love with the stealth!

10 Likes

This blasted blue turned out great. Might be the prettiest blue in the collection.

8 Likes

I have a Decoy again! I doubt I’ll trade this one for awhile.

13 Likes

Cherry Blossom :cherry_blossom:
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

24 Likes

I very much agree with this general sentiment (but also very much like the shape of the Terrarian).

4 Likes

I’d love to get into 4 ball juggling. Have done basic 3 ball since I was a kid. Watching a number of people on instagram makes me want to learn some new patterns. My mind can’t process 4 objects, I’ve tried :joy:

2 Likes

Some awesome trades and buys from $$ from BST sales :slight_smile:.

Shoutout to @KesmEyeball for the Knight & Gale, @Nocompromise for the Pariah, @fradiger for the Space Cadet, and @Sneezy for the Endgame! Kodiak is a Fool’s Gold from CLYW directly.

13 Likes

Big time mail day!!!

15 Likes

Would love to hear your thoughts on both the 2Sick yo-yos you got. They weren’t really on my radar until I found out my old teammate was on their team. They have a new mono coming out soon that looks interesting and it’s a very similar profile to the knight and gale.

Honestly though apart from the new mono, most of their catalog doesn’t appeal to me. I’d say only the Knight and Gale, the Blockade and Endgame look interesting to me, but the Blockade looks a lot like a more expensive Grasshopper GTX and the Endgame gives me Bliss vibes. The Bliss just felt like a brick to me so I’m hesitant about similar looking stuff. That and I’m wary of trying more expensive stuff i might not like.

2 Likes

so you don’t damage the precious green throws!

3 Likes

What the first one the organic

1 Like

just got some silicone and let me tell the flowable is so much easier then regular silicone and its WWAAAAAAYYYYY CHEAPER then pads

4 Likes