What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

P.M. Sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great pick up!!!

1 Like

Some my recent G2 pickups mixed in with some older ones I got a month or 2 back🙂

20 Likes

It has similar locks on it thats why I thought it was this case. This had pick n pluck foam so I made H cuts. Also to keep things on topic this is was I got in 2019

10 Likes

This is what my case looks like with my One Drops:

17 Likes

I got this weird little green spinny thing in the mail today.
Anyone know what it does? It came with a really thin rope but all it does is dangle at the end of the rope.
Strange.

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a great deal on this little guy. And it’s a bit scuffed up, but I really like that about it. It lets it be a beater that I’m not afraid to throw in my pocket or a bag or whatever :).
Fun little thing and quite capable!

And it’s green! So yeah! :green_heart:

9 Likes

Havent bought any throws in a good while. Went a little over board last week :joy: still waiting on the summit to get in

15 Likes

Very nice collection you got there! I always thought the Chief and Scout played very similar, maybe the Chief had a bit more power and heft to it. How does the Bear Trap compare?

2 Likes

I’m loving my new 5 Star!

13 Likes

Sounds like a necklace to me!

2 Likes

Yeah the scout was definitely speedy and light but the bear trap seems like a good in between to both of those. It feels wider and floaties than the chief but not a crazy significant amount. I diggit a lot

2 Likes

Picked up a couple at MA States.
G2 Covenant and Unparalleled Recognition with a lucky shamrock. And of course tthe MA States 2019 Spinstar.

10 Likes

Forgot about this one.

16 Likes

Some questionable language at the beginning of the first video. My B.

5 Likes

They’re both beautiful! Nice work @Glenacius_K!!
I’m especially liking that purple heart! :purple_heart:

1 Like

How are you liking the Recognition? Does it feel as heavy in play as it’s weight suggests?

1 Like

I don’t think it plays heavy. However, you do feel the yoyo a bit more than other, which I tend to like. I like the Shutter champion edition with the little extra weight. Just for a refence. This is actually the second recognition that I have. I have the scales version as well. This one with the slight green fade and clover stood out to me.

The shape and design honestly is not as inspiring to me. The steps and angles may not be my thing. But for whatever reason it works. It performs well, grinds well, fingerspins a little, talon grinds, etc. Not flashy but certaiy utilitarian.

2 Likes

This is something that really affects how much interest I have in a yo-yo. I don’t care how well a yo-yo plays if I don’t like looking at it. Some shapes just aren’t appealing to me. Like the super flared out W of the legendary Terrarian

5 Likes

Yeah dude if I have the option I’m going purpleheart forever. This and the Irving I got from TMBR are phenomenal. Nice and dense. Like me.

4 Likes

And I’ll probably get a Recog at some point. I actually like the shape and it’s a very inexpensive yo-yo. I’ve had a lot of good experiences with yo-yos in the 45-55$ range. It’s made me even more selective about what I can justify buying when I enjoy my 50$ yo-yos more than anything else.

3 Likes