What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Dude, the Avocado is legit. It’s like 10 bucks too, crazy right?

5 Likes

Yeah and in the true spirit of Coffin, it is a toy. I am not super upset, but damn it hurt.

4 Likes

22 Likes

I see you with that avocado, I also have one and it is amazing for what they retail for.

3 Likes

YYF Mutant DNA. A yoyo i’ve wanted for a long time. The 888’s bigger and heavier sibling

15 Likes

So Monday I’m going to have to visit the Post Office and see if I can determine if the TiHawk was delivered to the wrong address, or if it was addressed incorrectly. Either way, I think it may be a complete loss.

5 Likes

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Since it was USPS I assume it had insurance? Wouldn’t that cover it?

Nice! How are they?

2 Likes

This is my second Raytracer, so no surprises there. I’m honestly so confused by the Sync. I haven’t played a monometal that even comes close to the feel of the Sync; I definitely need to play with it more. My thoughts right now: it’s powerful yet fast, with a slightly hollow feel.

3 Likes

First I have to determine if it was delivered or addressed incorrectly. It was marked delivered, so at the moment the USPS feels they have done their job and that’s that. I would have to prove that they actually lost it before I could make a successful insurance claim.

So despite rather expensive (and heartbreaking) FedEx and USPS failures two days in a row, it has nevertheless been an abundant 7 days for yoyos at the Cooper residence:

The Shutters are the WC 2019 Wide Angle and OG 2013 models respectively.

I am particularly thrilled to finally have a cherry red Hummingbird! I think if that too had not been delivered successfully I would have been utterly inconsolable.

18 Likes

Dang Sizzlean is on a spree!

I’ve fallen in love with my Shutter WA to the extent I’ve made one of my collection goals to acquire every Shutter model, and every Gentry yo-yo as well.

Do you own a normal Wangle to compare that to?

2 Likes

No, I don’t own a regular Wide Angle Shutter. I’m not a fan of wide yoyos, and 48mm is way outside my comfort zone. I picked up the WC 2019 edition merely to celebrate Gentry’s win and to add it to my YoYoFactory Champion’s Collection case.

1 Like

??? Pics?

12 Likes

If I squint my eyes real hard…to the point where they’re completely closed…and then I concentrate with everything I have…they all look green! So with that, nice collection!!
:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I see. Hope it works out.

1 Like

I finally got a proper suspension for my taco!! Bilstein 5100s all the way around! I didn’t get around to installing the fronts yet though. That’ll be tomorrow’s project!

13 Likes

Mongu Origami

17 Likes