What did you get in the mail, 2024?

More bathyspheres with black custom engraved flat caps?

5 Likes

A really really good mail day. General yo 5 star from the rerelease that Onedrop was commissioned to machine. They went back to Ernie after.machining and Ernie did the signature general yo blast on them, and then off for anodizing and engraving. This is the only one I have seen that has a BA Santa engraving on this colorway (Organic Rust but puts off major Saturday Market vibes, lol.) I love it.

39 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Nice. Needs some thick grease for the bearing.

32 Likes

Can’t let y’all have all the fun. 10th anniversary Star Spangled Hatrick. Gen Yo, OD, absolutely a certified unit from across the pond, returning from its time abroad.

30 Likes

Dressel Designs Emotion. It’s solid purple. The blueish tint is coming from the sky outside.

You just know it’s going to be a good day when doc pop shows up in your mailbox!
What a fantastic yoyo

30 Likes

Is this a regular or light?

3 Likes

Regular, lite is only purple/clear

2 Likes

DocPop Thing, Maniax special edition Imperials and Maniax special edition Hornets

33 Likes

Shortcut x2 and HB23

32 Likes

Regular

1 Like

How’s the play???

2 Likes

Fabulous! Perfectly smooth, nice stability, good spin time. I’m still switching back and forth to develop more of a feel, but it’s a winner out the box. Absolutely what I imagined after hunting one for the last few years.

3 Likes

Wave - very very nice throw

26 Likes

Showing some 🩷 for the Oasis.
I was pretty happy finally getting my hands on an Emotion few weeks ago. And then Dressel drops a banger for the first release of 2024!

29 Likes

27 Likes

Nice pic :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Received today a sponsor pack from Zero Gravity, there are 5 yoyo inside but I can show only those 2 for now, can’t wait that he make public the other ones!

In the picture: Qi and the collab with Monkey Fingers

36 Likes

You and your top secret yo-yos!!

13 Likes