What did you get in the mail, 2024?

YYR Hope

21 Likes

Im in IL and would love to connect with the IG and discord groups also if it’s still open!

2 Likes

very curious how this one plays, looks interesting

2 Likes

First impression: good power, good stability, comfortable, but nothing that really stands out. I have been almost exclusviely playing the Oasis and Dink, but Hope didn’t feel super big or heavy. In a way that is impressive give the 68.5g weight, but I think I would prefer to have it located more towards the rim. People who prioritize maneuverability might like it just the way it is.

6 Likes

It was used to get first in central japan 5A the other week by Ryotaro Morimoto, so it already has results. I’m fiending to play one.

4 Likes

Got a great mail call today
John Higby original art piece!

40 Likes

Received this Nickel MMCO with blue flat MM SE from @Grunt.

Nickel MMCO is so choice if you have the means I recommend picking one up.

Also received brass Dietz SE and put them in this charcoal Sudo it is so very choice again if you have the means I highly recommend picking one up.

Everyone have a great weekend

37 Likes

This arrived the other day a John higby piece for YYBC

29 Likes

Okay email not mail mail but @old1eye made DMVT a really neat logo I’m excited to start using.

17 Likes

Harbinger has landed! The box/packaging for this yoyo is top notch. I really liked the foam and the magnets in the lid made it feel really premium! Oh and the yoyo is a banger too!

28 Likes
4 Likes

29 Likes

I was able to get the only TRT I didn’t have yet. It is, to me, the least desirable looking shape of the TRT line-up. I should’ve known better based off my experience with all their other throws. This thing is so buttery and floaty and fun. Huge shout out to @organya1 for the sweet trade! And huge shout out to @Raindog3030 @Grunt @MiniMayhem for making such sick throws.

22 Likes

A wild Buoy!!!

Awesome, thank you for those kind words. Super glad you’re enjoying it! Is like, my first child… I am ze proud Papa, so special!

8 Likes

Dude! It’s so freakin’ good. I can’t get over it.

4 Likes

I don’t know if you know this about me or not, but I happen to really really really like Flat Caps :sunglasses:

27 Likes

That’s quite a few yo-yos you’ve got there. You might have a problem. Just saying, get help buddy……

4 Likes

It’s a pretty grape yoyo

2 Likes

Is this going to be another run of bathysphere or something new?

6 Likes

what yoyo ist this?:open_mouth: