What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Did they come in that five box?

yep, all six are from the W1LD Mystery Box, one of them was packaged separately because there were only 5 slots lol

24 Likes

Is the white wilderness bimetal or polished?

1 Like

It’s the bimetal wilderness, which is mystery-box-limited and will never be produced for sale again according to Chen Yang.

2 Likes

Where did you buy this? Soooo jealous…

How’s the wildless play?

1 Like

The mystery boxes were only sold on TaoBao, which were sold out around a month ago. Took quite a while for it to get to Canada.

The Wildless is said to be the mono-metal version of the W!ld (unfortunately never tried one before), it’s very stable and a bit hefty but can easily go pretty fast. I still need more time to have a deeper feel of it to explain better, but it’s definitely worth the $ in my opinion. Love how the polished sides look.

23 Likes

That is a cool looking knife. It does, however, remind me of this meme:
8jd3im

6 Likes

Amazing Mail day>

King Crab performance for the price of a cheeseburger? You got way more than you paid for? You would settle for being happy but end up being even happier?
Frank and Dominik from ILYY musta got straight A’s in School. Their yo-yo report card certainly carries on the tradition.
…… Every Human needs a Numen.

And a Wyvern from One Drop. Wyvern/Win…. Lavender black light reactive Cerakote/Win…. Anything One Drop makes/Win.

Both of these yo-yos are Top Shelf performers.

I’m not trying to say one gets a more ‘glowing’ review.

It’s just the way I set up the lighting🥸

28 Likes

Got my Harbinger the other day, just to busy to post it.

37 Likes

Just received my FAF prize! Looks like customs was suspicious of it but all arrived okay!

I also got the exact butterfly I was hoping for! I didn’t have any pastels yet and I love purple :purple_heart:. Also is this a little axle tool for 5mm ID bearings? :heart_eyes:

Thank you @Captrogers and all the great organizers, sponsors and volunteers of this year’s FAF!!

23 Likes

It’s a lesser version of the LI bearing flicker. As it only does C bearings.

6 Likes

They must not have trusted the rattling of the bearing flicker in the capso case.

2 Likes

I have no idea why, but that string pick looks photoshopped in that picture.

6 Likes

It certainly does, lol😂

2 Likes

I think it’s because it slopes down to the table - no shadow.

2 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

Yoyo Vice
Life as Sonny Crockett
AfterLife as Rico Tubbs

36 Likes

Emotion!

32 Likes

The emotion was not in the package that the USPS is struggling to deliver. The traveling package decided to take a trip to Colarado.

6 Likes

FAF prize arrived today! Loving the butterfly already, will try to use it as much as possible for the rest of MRM.

Thank you to YYBC for organising such a fun event and @Captrogers for sending it over and can confirm the knot picker works a treat :sweat_smile:

22 Likes