What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Was this the same batch sold by spinkult ?

Really wanted the “Ti” color but it sold out before I managed to snag one. The green is pretty nice though.The blasted finish gives it a really nice velvety feel. It sings when you throw it too! It’s bittersweet, though I got kind of emotional taking it out of the package knowing it’s the last thing Frank worked on and he seemed super excited to put these out there.

34 Likes

I was thinking about this not too long ago. Cerakote has been taking off. I think it’s a matter of time before DLC starts to trickle it’s way in more. It’ll be really cool to see some nice hard wear finishes.

1 Like

reminds me of “Jackie Chan Adventures”

1 Like

Uhhh, these look totally rad! I’m really tempted but one of the things that’s really appealing to me with the Dark Magic is the translucent cap with the silver writing/pattern so I’m pretty sure those caps would only lay around. Thank you big time though for your offer :pray:t4:

3 Likes

Cerakote feels really good on this one

38 Likes

So pretty. Feels so good in the hand. Plays amazing. Get them while they’re hot folks!!!

26 Likes

Also a bunch of unicorn caps

30 Likes

Got some loot from the Yoyo boomer club! Wooo!!! Thanks y’all! Also thanks Duncan for sponsoring the event last month!

32 Likes

im happy these finally got to you.

4 Likes

Had been wanting this throw since I first seen it! They finally did a production run and I had to grab one. The mail day was bittersweet I was looking very forward to getting a 100pack of slim nylon string from yyrec but instead they sent me polyester. It’s weird cuz I was telling myself there’s no way they sell 100pc of nylons for the same price as polyester. I thought it was too good to be true, either that or they must not be that great. Anyway obviously I’m hoping to wrong on both fronts but I didn’t get to find out as they sent me the polyester. I reached out to them via email and they actually got back to me the next morning and sent out the correct strings already and said I could keep these. So then it turned back into a win win since now I have an extra 100 of slim string and the polyester are actually solid. Can’t wait for the nylon tho

22 Likes

I’m new. Which yo-yo is this? It looks really cool.

4 Likes

How is it!

This is a fun throw

21 Likes

Edit

It’s great. Light weight, snappy response. It plays great either as a 0A or as a responsive freehand throw.

3 Likes

Big mailday!

Onedrop x Static Co. Parlay
Mk1 x Spinworthy Harbinger
Mk1 Tangent

And MORE side effects!!!

35 Likes

My blue/orange Harbinger is sitting in my mailbox and I’m at work!

6 Likes

Ugh! The worst!

3 Likes

Bit of a somber mailday today, happy but sad. Even Kay just went “oh, it’s a sad package” and I sat and told her about getting my first Difeyo from Frank.
Asked @d42kn355 if he’d wanna be Bape swap bros in solidarity with Franks last retail release. So I grabbed two. Feel like after 22 years I came full circle back to the Barebones. A lot of happy years and memories with all the Difeyo’s I’ve owned over the years. So thanks one last time Frank. :heart:

33 Likes