What did you get in the mail, 2024?

that’s the CLYW Wish in Tiffany Mint, most wishes have that engraving but the colorway isn’t being sold anymore

2 Likes

Thanks!

Home on lunch. See you after 5.

37 Likes

I see @Ed-C’s “sitting in my mailbox and I’m at work” and raise you “stuck in shipping limbo.”

10 Likes

Hardly shipping limbo at this point :sweat_smile: give it time. Come back in 5-10 business and I’ll concede its status to be in limbo. :yum:

2 Likes

It annoys me that it has made multiple trips from the suburbs into Chicago.

3 Likes

On the bright side it hasn’t slingshot from one coast to the other due to wildfires and winter storms or taken a month to arrive lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

When I bought my Magnum from @dizzo it went to Alaska for two weeks. Just to see the caribou I think.

5 Likes

Oh, baby! That’s a freakin mail day!!!

4 Likes

The white cerakote is absolutely fantastic

3 Likes

Sorry! Been there too!

1 Like

It feels so silky smooth, too!

Absolutely prime :grin:

4 Likes

Mine actually jumped from 4 days to 1 day, so, in light of alternatives, I guess I can’t complain. TO be fAiR, when it’s already there but you can’t just leave to go get it, is probably the worst. When it’s in limbo, like, yeah, you aren’t getting it anytime soon, but it’s also no just… taunting you at work.

3 Likes

It’s no yo-yo, but it’s something special to me! I’ve had to buy my own tools and equipment for the past 3 years to do my job. I absolutely couldn’t afford these on my own, so I put in a request. I must be doing a decent job because I’m a little teary eyed here. Technically they belong to the district, but I’m a little emotional to finally have my own Fluke kit.

24 Likes

I used to live in Carol Stream!!!

1 Like

Fluke, very nice :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

In all my years I never was able to afford a fluke. Got to borrow a few here or there. Lots of off brand testers though.

3 Likes

Love this colourway. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I still have my first fluke. Gotta love the best.

3 Likes

Didn’t get it yet, but just sealed the deal on a 5 star. I didn’t even know there was a 5 star in this colorway with a BA Santa engraving.

31 Likes