What did you get in the mail, 2024?

19 Likes

The name is Pop… Doc Pop… shaken, not stirred

17 Likes

Got a Ditch. Opened the box up, looked at it and thought to myself “this thing is so small, what a stupid purchase”. Threw it and did the quickest 180 ever. This thing absolutely rocks.

10 Likes

Rainbow Galaxy AL7 Arbiter X with brass rims

34 Likes

@Grendel made my day. I’m already giving my initials thoughts on it to TikTok, lol

28 Likes

20 Likes

33 Likes

About 5 years ago an updated Yonomicon was announced so I preordered it and have not heard anything about it since. I love the book and I love studying the diagrams.

3 Likes

22 Likes

The pleasure was all mine Sir
Also it’s a Diamond Vapor deposition. That’s a coat not a finish.

3 Likes

I got these from the wonderful @Slestak75 !!! They are beautiful!!

These were supposed to be beaters but no way man, this gift is now one of my prized possessions! Now I need beaters to prot3ct my beaters :sweat_smile::laughing:

20 Likes

They both, as per the reputation, play way better than they should. :rofl:

3 Likes

This has to be the absolute best hand feel on a yoyo ever. Another friend has one and agrees, hands down. Kyo broke the mold using this coat.

3 Likes

Every part of me wants this yo-yo except my wallet.

2 Likes

Woah I did not know Kyo was still around. The coating is super cool, I’ve wondered why DLC coatings and such aren’'t used more on yoyos.

1 Like

I’ve got a spare.

2 Likes

As soon as I heard about the Dressel Designs Oasis, I instantly wanted one. My first DD yoyo was the 5050, and it was such a great yoyo for me to start learning tricks with because its extreme width made it significantly easier to hit the string. I was able to get an Assassin sometime after the 5050, most likely due to a second release (as I remember getting it here on YYE). So when I heard that @hobbygod was going to release another stainless steel yoyo that’s bigger than the Assassin but still has a D-sized bearing, I was in. I got a raw one, but I would’ve gotten one of each if I had the funds as they all looked great. I didn’t check to see how fast they sold out, but I’m fairly certain that YYE was out of them by the next day so they went quickly. I’m still in the honeymoon period, but this is a blast to play with and I’ve been throwing it whenever I have the chance.

40 Likes

This is such a lovely pic! Enjoy the throw

2 Likes

That’s a disgustingly nice photo. You should feel ashamed that you made me ashamed of my yo-yo photography.

Seriously though, very nice throw, very nice pic.

4 Likes

Overthinker is such a great throw

1 Like