Sick mail day happening:

40 Likes

They know how to get me :laughing:.

17 Likes

Lol you definitely have a style

2 Likes

Also, my first Mod!

Its easy when the mod comes with a kit. :laughing:

They are hard to find so i still claim credit lol.

Its one if those cheapo Duncan Freehand Pros with duncan aluminum rings added. I left the stickers off because i like the naked center for glow purposes, and in case i swap the rings to a better duncan later.

The rings came in the mail with the MyArise, the duncan was already here.

17 Likes

Such awesomeness is Unknown!

2 Likes

So cool!

2 Likes

Didn’t get it in the mail but this bootleg pelican case was on sale for $9 at harbor freight and I had to grab it. Probably gonna get a couple of the bigger ones for the rest of the collection.

23 Likes

Ohh that’s not bad

2 Likes

Well that answers that question, sorry @G2_Jake . I’m cheap. And handy. Thanks!

2 Likes

The g2 cases look a heck of a lot nicer

They also don’t have this thing poking out waiting to scratch your yo-yos so be careful what you put in the front middle spot unless you shorten it or pull it out entirely (which will leave a hole)

You can’t beat these for the price though. This was the last one my local store had in stock or I would have picked up a few

7 Likes

Looks like I’m headed to harbor freight this weekend. Thanks for the heads up

3 Likes

Yeah same here. When in doubt do it yourself.

1 Like

Finally, after all these years I was able to get my hands on this nostalgia gem…

I’m so happy :smiling_face_with_tear:

49 Likes

oasis, 1000% the “deserted island” yoyo in performance and aesthetic. could not be happier with this, dressel knocks it out of the park AGAIN

40 Likes

Completely agree! It’s my first steelie, and I can’t put it down. Beautiful throw, beautiful player. Based on my experience with the Emotion, I had to pick this one up. Side benefit, it makes a fantastic “tuning fork” sound when you accidentally thunk it when it’s in motion. Very loud, but like a bell :laughing:

32 Likes

Downbeat and a Free Solo from @DumpsterWonder came in today. Gonna be a fun work night for me :grin:

Also if anyone knows what this splash colorway is called please let me know!

25 Likes

Looks like ShadowKat

Imgur

Imgur

20 Likes

Thanks! I wish there was a great big book of yoyo finishes I could reference when I need to know something lol.

4 Likes

Totally posted on wrong thread, reposting it here.

This mini lathe came in the other day, gave it a quick spin today. Gonna have some fun with this!

25 Likes