What did you get in the mail, 2024?

This came in Friday, just didn’t have time to post it.

RCS Gamer round 1 Invaders colorway

Thanks @Yoyomikie

22 Likes

I’m going to say it… the Kasm is my favorite 0A modern responsive yoyo. Thank you @wayne927 , you da man! And thank you for the stand too, it’s awesome!

27 Likes

Yes Motion YoYo buys other peoples yo-yos :joy:

38 Likes

UNPRLD Nation

30 Likes

Ooh how does the new c3 play?

4 Likes

Wow you got yours quick! I ordered mine the day they dropped on ulprlds website and it hasn’t even shipped yet!

There is a website sold the yoyo at the same time in China. And they shipped out quickly.:partying_face:

4 Likes

How does it play the Nation? Looks very good.

Also amazing collection, I am a big fan of UNPRLD, Seiji and SU1 are my fav for sure!

3 Likes

It’s really good - it plays like a really amped up cyber crash 2

5 Likes

Thanks, I am a fan of UNPRLD, too.
I think Nation is easy to control, more like a mono-metal yoyo. It is soft and stable when you use it, althougt the yoyo looks like a wider Flashback. HAHA

5 Likes

Thanks for the little review, this Nation seems another competition banger, I do also appreciated the new colours, love the purple wish there were the usual “Unprld - Blue” like the recognition or the SU1, sad that have to pass on this one seems a great player!

3 Likes

Someone had to do it

26 Likes

So I actually know Nate personally and have had the privilege of playing with both prototypes and “talking shop” with him throughout prototype testing. He used the nostalgia to compete before the nation was released and it definitely has some comparisons however it is a much lighter iner-ring version. Plays super stable, light and nibble. Might be slightly biased but probably my favorite of all the unprlds that I have tried.
Nate and I also had a fun time texting back and forth trying to come up with cool color options; I don’t know how he ever narrowed it down to 4!
So cool to see this finally released.
Congrats Nate!

5 Likes

I snagged a colony2 and i love it

30 Likes

Only five at a time :wink: you can go back in and upload more. Be as obnoxious as you like. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Simple little mailday today, picked up another copy of the Yonomicon since mine has apparently disappeared from my bookcase. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and a Zombie Pirate Freakhand to finally match my Freakhand T-shirt.

29 Likes

Your looking at the Necro record. 14 year old thread yielded these results. Results may vary. Can not explain just how smoothly smooth these are. I want to thank those involved, it was a pleasure.

32 Likes

Lesson of the day necromancy pays big.

5 Likes

Anytime I tried to be the Necromancer I got my butt kicked.

3 Likes

Chopsticks gorilla from @Albertino arrived!

28 Likes