What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I made no reckless decisions yesterday. Stand strong friend

3 Likes

Bad Decisions

40 Likes

I personally thought it was a good decision. My wife thought it was the bad decision.

35 Likes

I specifically handed my wife a benji last night to go buy some sweater and necklace she wanted, in order to prevent the glare. And then she left to visit kid 1 at college for the weekend without checking the mail… i could have gotten two of them :smile:

9 Likes

Just got home from a very very long day of work and had this incredibly awesome package from @antman waiting for me. Thank you so much man! Made my evening for sure!

35 Likes

You’re welcome my man. Hope you enjoy them!

6 Likes

Got my 2nd FD50 this week as well and what a coincidence lol I still stuff random yoyo pouches into mine as well. :sweat_smile: I couldn’t get everything to fit in mine unfortunately, need a third. :joy:

33 Likes

That’s how you know it’s a CLYW. :wink:
If it was a split decision… then It’s a Werrd. :joy:

5 Likes

OD Kamuraiju

28 Likes

Werrd also had bad decision, and in decision…. All the decisions. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks to Augie!

31 Likes

Bonfire and beartrap

29 Likes

Dear Doctor @AKYOYOMIKE Thanks!!
Yours goes out Monday morning.

21 Likes

I have not opened this thread all year and it has been very beneficial to my budget. I’ve made a few trades and managed to downsize a bit.
Thank you to everyone i traded with.
Here are a few of my mail days so i catch up a bit.

First i want to mention @EF.n.YOYO for his amazing work of art! If you are into FAF please get one of his custom butterflies… the work he puts into the packaging alone is worth adding to your collection not to mentón having a unique Duncan Butterfly :butterfly: :ok_hand:

Thank you!

Speaking of Art you can’t believe how gorgeous these glass yoyos are! Holy cow! LKGLASS (not sure his tag here but he is on IG!) I can’t stop looking at these. And they play very nice for fixed axel, stalls etc…

apparently i can onlyupload 5 pics …

33 Likes

I also had some awesome less custome but really awesome trade.

Thank you @Albertino for being awesome! Almost lost a package on him and he didn’t even stress… he’s so cool we did a second trade and i scored this beautiful OD!

Always enjoy a new Monkey so thank you @fatguysnacks247 for the awesome trade!

And this one isn’t this years mail date but it’s the first time i can publicly show this MonkeyFlieR by ZGRT/ MFD. I have been really enjoying this yoyo! My 2 favorite companies coming together! Details should be coming this week.

37 Likes

Big Thanks for the shout-out and those kind words, bud! Enjoy the BUTTeRfLY FS Mod.

9 Likes

My new Layer Infinity Kasm arrived.

Set it up fixed with the bearing locks and mini Kasm CW

26 Likes

32 Likes

Woo hoo Regen!
The yoyo i used to learn 5a, until i smashed it.
Miss that yoyo.

3 Likes

I’m just selling itđŸ˜