What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Sorry for not replying sooner. I just seen this.

2 Likes

Huge shout out to @TryCatchThrow for sending me this glow imperial back in Dec. because we don’t have Target in Canada. I had him send it to a US address of my family but hadn’t been able to get to it until now. Thank you sir!!! Very generous and appreciated.:pray:

25 Likes

It was my pleasure. Enjoy!

1 Like

the bastard is ready to mill! imma be getting the wood monday

14 Likes

Can’t wait to see how these turn out.

oh dang i meant to post this to a different thread, my bad

4 Likes

[muffled new wave playing in the distance]

29 Likes

Got those brass energy domes. :ok_hand:t2:

32 Likes

They should be called devos and they should be red. @da5id

7 Likes

Is the hype with brass energy domes just because they’re the heaviest? Why does everyone seem to want those over any other brass?

2 Likes

It has to be just cuz they’re cool. I’m dead serious. Cuz I just ordered some, got a pair of the energy domes, brass spikes and mini spikes. I love them all but the brass energy domes are not joke the amount of difference u feel is enormous. I currently have them on my gravity. My question to anybody with an answer would be is there a particular setup with any Yoyo where using the energy domes gives some benefit in any way? Has anyone found a setup they love that uses them? Or this question goes for any of the brass SE. last night when my gravity felt 5 lbs heavier I almost got bummed out but I chose to have a positive outlook and realized the heavy brass will instantly make any Yoyo feel floaty to varying degrees and I think that’s pretty cool. Today I’m throwing the parlay with brass mini spikes! The throw isn’t new but I did just get the spikes in the mail :grimacing:

22 Likes

Brass energy domes!

And I realized I never posted the purple Pleak I got awhile back.

My only 2024 purchases so far (this is a good thing lmfao)

27 Likes

29 Likes

As a fellow quantum yo theorist I’m kinda jelly right now. I’ve been thinking about Bride lately, did you know he got nominated to the hall of fame? I should have memorized the darn chart when I had the chance.

3 Likes

Yo which throws do u like to use brass in?

The main reason I was hyped for the brass energy domes was because I didn’t have a set yet. (and energy domes look super cool :sunglasses:)

The Brass Ultra light’s are actually my favorite SE’s in almost every throw I own.

I love Side Effects in general and enjoy all the different flavors. :grin:

29 Likes

Valid. I cannot deny that they do look cool.

2 Likes

Several, but I think the Gravity & Diorama both look AND play awesome with em in there.

28 Likes

Whats that?

One Drop Kuntosh.

2 Likes