What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Wm1 was my first metal yoyo back in 2009. It was iron man ano.

Fast forward 15 years later i finally get to trying this wm2 @NewmanThrowsMFD blessed me with in a trade. Wow what an update to the model its much better playing! Dont get me wrong wm1 has a grip on my heart but im elated to be throwinf wm2 as well :hugs:

37 Likes

27 Likes

got it this morning

30 Likes

Got a fantastic throw from @EdDude
Aware by X³. What a little beast it is.

27 Likes

Dang! Monstrous undercut there

2 Likes

I’ve been on an undersized kick for a while, sometimes to my dismay. Dink is absolutely not to my dismay, it’s fabulous. I expected something closer in feeling to the 444, which I don’t mind, but the Dink is a little animal! I wasn’t expecting all that in such a small package. Well done Mr. Bullock. Well done.

31 Likes

Looks super cool too! Like the ooze candy from the 90’s!

4 Likes

“Hello baby” is right! I can’t believe I got this for what I got it for.

@Glenacius_K, I love this. It’s my first wood spinworthy and it’s incredible.

I’ve wanted something, anything made out of wood from Mr. Glen since his work first graced my instagram feed, probably almost 3 years ago at this point.

I’m ecstatic to finally have some spinworthy wood to sling around. It will be very slow going, but I will amass an amazing spinworthy collection. Wait for it.

30 Likes

Woah! That thing looks crazy! Crazy fun!

2 Likes

Last mailday for a while, currently working on a full review. All I can say is wow. MFD Pixel Ape Helium - Slime and Brine

27 Likes

Huge shout out to Zach Meyers cause I’m too illiterate with yye to actually tag him! I’ve wanted a Mischief for a while and it’s so amazing that he put it in my hands. We have an amazing friendship and I cherish the dude and this beautiful Chief. Probably one of the rarest colorways you could want.

30 Likes

33 Likes

17 Likes

That is very sharp looking.

3 Likes

A duccling and a Toonie :blush::duck:

29 Likes

You’ve got a good eye Sir. They discontinued my favorite knife so I had to find a suitable substitute.

4 Likes

That’s glorious. I miss the edc scene. I did recently pickup the carbon fiber mini Adamas though. What a beauty.

3 Likes

I got the magicyoyo n6 in sliver for only 12 dollars on a site that i cant name here because it starts with a A and a N

4 Likes

Good Life X Dressel Designs Shell.

29 Likes

Dink!!

34 Likes