What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I know this is a yoyo forum, but I need to know what keycaps those are and if you like them (reverse priority order)

2 Likes

It’s Keychron Q1 v2 keyboard with OSA PBT keycaps :wink: Yes, I like them, but this is my first somewhat good keyboard…

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley: Also rocking Keychron (K2v1 at work, K8 at home desktop, and k7 for travel with Steam Deck). Came from two different full sized versions of Corsair (red and silver switches), vastly prefer Keychron (I have three different versions, for fate’s sake :joy:), but have yet to pull the trigger on alternative keycaps.

Also, dope throws. Really digging the monochrome aesthetic you’re working on.

4 Likes

Keyboard junkies. Like there’s not enough stuff to trick out. Who’s got the time???

2 Likes

Well, you need something to do with your hands while you rest your fingers. Why not give them sweet, sweet tactile feedback while you’re at it, obvs.

(Also, I hate money but I love stuffs)

4 Likes

Dink!

33 Likes

Picked up The PLTPS with a few pins and @DocPop hooked me up!

Also got some Quantum Colliders from Lathed Back Design, along with some of their phat sherbet string.

23 Likes

Just got my Dink in too. This thing is pretty awesome!

3 Likes

24 Likes

Got a sweet surprise from a friend—a handwritten letter.

9 Likes

20-eh-teen for FAF!

32 Likes

Picture doesn’t do justice. Minimalistic masterpiece.

41 Likes

That picture looks like it was taken using old black and white film.

2 Likes

35 Likes

Thanks @zunedude5 ! First Saturday Market

30 Likes

My raw peak painted by the amazing talented, @lukoyo, in the OG white and blue mountains style! Crazy work my friend!

48 Likes

grail #1 achieved :saluting_face:

43 Likes

After being so impressed by the Pomodoro these past few months, I grew curious of other Atmos designs.
This week the Snowberry, Cephas and Noah arrived to much excitement.

38 Likes

Curious to hear your thoughts.

2 Likes

For a $13 yoyo, this AceYo Pure kicks butt!

34 Likes