What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I’m liking it quite a bit. Stable, quick, balanced and maneuverable. I changed out the bearing and went to a thinner string. Mowl/Kitty First Class normal. Initially I prefer it over the Yoyorecreation Savage and the Yjyoyo Radiance. Both of those are amazing but the Moz isn’t as wide as the Savage and it doesn’t have the heavy feel of the Radiance. I got this one from Japan and I hope they get released in the States. Looked like they were available at the show in Southern California.

Edit: I’ll add that rejections are crazy good

4 Likes

Great mailday! Got the w!ld and clique from @EdDude and picked up the wilderness 7075 from the most recent release. Really digging the w!ld, I think I like it more than the klondike but need some more time. Makes me want to try a Kagerou.

30 Likes

I appreciate your specific points of comparison here. I’ve been eyeing both the Savage and Moz but feel like I’m probably covered by the Radiance. I think I’ll skip the Moz and keep an eye out for a beat Savage. I like the look of it for horizontal.

2 Likes

Thank you. The Savage is really good and has unique feel. Also, Yoyofactory produces a lot on their releases so they’re usually in stock for a while.

2 Likes

37 Likes

Becoming a fixed axle fiend over here. Still not very good, but I’m having fun

28 Likes

That piano colorway looks so good. How does the yoyo play?

4 Likes

I don’t want to get carried away since I just got this yoyo 30 minutes ago, but it plays like a dream. It’s so wide, it’s almost impossible to miss the string. Here it is next to the Klondike for comparison.

The dimensions are so in balance that it doesn’t feel like an oversized yoyo to me. It has tons of power and stability. I’m pretty sure this will end up firmly in the running for my favorite yoyo as I continue to put playing time on it. :yo-yo::fire:

31 Likes

Where’d you get the Manta Rays and that string? I’m assuming it’s 100% cotton.

3 Likes

Apparently I can’t say on the forums and I’d like to not get in trouble, but they’re a major shop based in Pennsylvania. Their name includes the name Sam.

5 Likes

Yeah, but YYE doesn’t sell the Manta Ray or any good cotton string. But probably best to be careful. Thanks for the hint. :wink:

3 Likes

Those guys came in today.

BTW. everybody puts CODE upside down while taking pictures somehow.

30 Likes

I’m trying to get a certain person to nudge another certain someone to restock some cotton string but that person cough @YoYoExpertEric cough hasn’t given any word on the topic… maybe if they subtlety see this thread they would get the hint. I know the folks on the fixed axle discord talk about who to get cotton from and someone inevitably brings up how yye used to carry it.

7 Likes

Exactly. I keep hearing about how good their Type 10 Cotton string was. As much as I love Kotn, it would be nice to have another quality bulk option.

5 Likes

A little love on these 2 posts might show them that we mean business!!

6 Likes

You will give us the alternative bulk string we need or you will be sorry

You meant tough love, right?

2 Likes

I kinda just meant to click the heart thingy
:rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl:

I’ll just leave it… Perhaps they need some tough love :eyes:

(But I’ll heart just in case :crossed_fingers: )

2 Likes

Exactly or else!

2 Likes

Recent arrivings :slight_smile: I’m slowly growing monochrome collection with raw, clear, grey and black throws only…

37 Likes