What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Hmmm … I saw the other colorways and looked up the profile. I could possibly do with a green or blue POM yoyo in my life.

2 Likes

Was able to get a dri-ywet in mint condition ! Dreams do come true.

39 Likes

Nice :+1: I am waiting for an Emotion in the mail 🩷

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy it!!

2 Likes

The RSO family grows. Thanks to @EdDude for the crazy fire sale. Guy was moving product!

The Droid and Tiramisu 2 are smooth as silk and look great in raw Ti goodness.

I’ll have to get a new RSO family portrait soon.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

28 Likes

I will, thank you!

2 Likes

I love that song by the paranoids. I still have that disc somewhere.

1 Like

A Yoyofactory/SUS Moz with Sochi Phoenix string. Limited time playing it so far but has a quick, maneuverable feel. Very balanced feel. Went immediately to speed style play since it’s just asking for it. And it’s definitely a good looker, if you like red/black combination.

36 Likes

33 Likes

deep state is SO good, and that one is gorgeous

5 Likes

Thank you brother. It’s my 4th Deep State and my first Saturday Market. I do indeed love the Deep State and this one will be with me forever. My Preeeecioussss!!

4 Likes

30 Likes

Man those are just artwork aren’t they??

4 Likes

What’s the moz like! Tell us! I’m interested to hear. Where did you pick it up anyway I haven’t seen them anywhere

5 Likes

They certainly are. The button is a 0A beast! And the Urchin gives me wooden Deep State vibes.

5 Likes

I’ve gotta say that “wooden Deep State vibes” sounds really amazing to me. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

:weary::weary: Now I want an Urchin!!

2 Likes

so funny you used “my preeeeciousss” here cuz i JUST finished rewatching the extended directors cut of the LOTR trilogy LOL

3 Likes

Don’t you try to play trixie little hobbitses with me!! The precious is mine!!

2 Likes

It’s like if a Deep State and a Jon Gates SE had a child.

3 Likes