What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Nice colorway on the Noah! I have a Grapefruit Lava one. It’s fun, but can be a bit hard on strings until it gets warn in or you buff it out a bit with denim.

3 Likes

Spinworthy goodness. I love the wenge throw. Thanks, @Glenacius_K.

I also just received this lot of old fixies off EvilBay for about $20 shipped. I’m a sucker for BC yoyos, especially if I find some that aren’t perfect that I can tinker with.

The Duncan has some interesting artwork. I wonder how Chris is doing?

28 Likes

Acquired a DD 5050. Going to need some time to further analyze this little D bearing bopper.

22 Likes

I get why this is called the Desert Island Yoyo. I feel like I could easily only play with this yoyo for the rest of my life.

Happy weekend you glorious throwers!

30 Likes

Maybe too much…. This is the lowest setting

19 Likes

Just got in an iYoYo UNLiMiTED and it’s awesome! Way different than my Ace-yo Vamos 2 but I like it a lot :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I just got my strings from Mazal Tops. It looks like he is sending a bunch of stuff out so hopefully everyone will get theirs soon. I know many of you have been waiting a really long time and I also know what its like to be paralyzed mentally. Both suck. So I’m still half crazy but at least I have some cool new strings.

32 Likes

The string is unique. I like it allot. Honestly I like most of the mazal top stuff he’s just lost allot of trust last year. Maybe he can make it up in the new year. Always room for growth

2 Likes

Is that glow in the dark? It looks glow in the dark. At least black light reactive.

4 Likes

It’s glow in the dark! I’m usually not a fan of the color tbh but it was what was available and I’ve never had a glow in the dark throw before so I thought I’d give it a go! I needed a backup 4A throw anyway for a performance I’m doing for my work for lunar New year so I took what I could get :slight_smile: Maybe I ought to get a blacklight to go with it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Do the black light. A powerful one. You’ll love glow in the dark forever afterwards.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! I think I’ll like it a lot more with the blacklight, just gotta find a good one that’s not too expensive to go with it. Probably won’t have time to get one before the performance but for the future!

3 Likes

The fluorescent style is best. Make sure you have a supers awesome neon string too. :wink::+1:

1 Like

Not sure if this counts mail day but it’s a new yoyo bought from the gift shop on our holiday.

A fixed axle yoyo made from recycled plastic that has a knot tied around the axle. Once I untied the knot, it actually still played pretty bad!

19 Likes

This is going to be a hard to top mail day. I’ll happily wait another 5 years for @G2_Jake to clean out his closet again

31 Likes

Saturday Market Day Tripper

Thank you @yoyoretro for parting with this

I appreciate it sir :raised_hands:

34 Likes

Got my Easy and Legendary Campaigns from the G2 office sale today. Super stoked on these!

30 Likes

How are you liking this Fusion 2.0?

4 Likes

It’s very nice, I’m not qualified to talk about how it plays, but at the very least it’s going to be the only yoyo I throw for the next few days.

5 Likes

Well, now you know … and knowing is half the battle. :dizzy: