Some Markmont strings to see what the fuss is all about
A OneDrop Panorama from @yoyoretro which I am already in love with
And an absolutely stunning G2 brass Luna from @Bdumas which has got me really excited about organics. I thought this beauty might end up a shelf queen but I already know it’s going to get a lot of play.
Received an amazing sponsor pack from Yoyofriends today, in the picture the new Sunwing and Ultra cut and also a Papercut in a colourway that I personally love.
In the box there were also 2 prototypes but for now I can’t show them but…they gonna be great
I usually write a little review for every yoyo I get but I don’t want to sound biased, so I would not write my opinion, just want to say that I am a big lover of Yoyofriends stuff
My older is a Webelo and my younger is a Wolf. The yo-yos are for the Webelos this weekend. I’m not a den leader but in our pack we take turns leading meetings, so I do at least one per kid per year. I’m also the Pinewood Derby chair.
i started as a tiger cub and made it all the way to life but as i was getting rdy to go for eagle my troop went through a major shakeup. we lost our longtime old school troop leader and things got really chaotic and unorganized under the new leadership. after a bitthey basically just started handing out eagle badges like they were candy and the troop stopped hiking and became a basecamp frisbee troop and i was pretty devastated. the eagle badge lost meaning to me then in that context from that troop so i walked away. i was content knowing i could have but if i had accepted one of the gimme badges i would have always looked at it as stained.
nevertheless everything up til then absolutely helped shape me and my life and I’m forever grateful for the experience and the leadership we had in the beginning
Yep! Proud Eagle Scout here! Yo-Yos go so well with scouting groups! That’s awesome you are doing that @TryCatchThrow!
We are finally rolling out the YoYo Club Trick Program and have all the trick cards on hand - I know Duncan has a scouting approach but if you find any of them are more into it or want to start a shoot off yo-yo club we have the support materials now!
I will definitely take you up on that for my fledgling club, the Westchester Yoyo Club, which I am definitely not recruiting for in the Scouts (sarcasm is hard on the internet, but that was definitely sarcasm).