Nice are these similar to the cards yall sent me for dmv throwers earlier this year? They have been helpful in pushing kids at club to learn new tricks.
Very fun lol. Mono and Bimetal didn’t really click for me but I’m really enjoying it so far
i just noticed your mouse. i have the same one and i love it ![]()
you got good taste
Follow up on the scouts. Den meeting went well! I had two parents tell me at a later activity (I also coach basketball for that age group in the town rec league) that their kids had been working on their yoyo tricks all day. Successful demo if I say so myself.
I’m thinking of picking up a Tripod this Black Friday to record some yoyo vids.
i love my zflip, built in stand function ![]()
I second this.
that shape looks perfect. specs look great too. im really interested in this one. how does it play? do you love it? is 313 your area code?
Since my wife refuses to buy me yoyos, I got myself a birthday present…
Aurus by Enjoy Circle. I fell in love with this colorway when I first saw it and @Albertino’s review sealed the deal. Great job on this one @nikit_g, the play is fantastic and all the extras just sweeten the deal.Don’t sleep on this one people!
Thanks dude! Glad that you are enjoying it ![]()
My Tiss Distortion arrived, absolutely killer throw. And the raw ti/SS makes for some nice subtle contrast.
I’m liking it so far (I’m still in the honeymoon stage and would consider myself a so take this with a grain of salt). It’s my heaviest throw so far and it still moves decently quick. Stability is ridiculously good and it spins forever.
The bearing it came with was a dud (I haven’t tried cleaning it yet) which is a minor pet peeve of mine and it is larger than most of my throws, which is an adjustment.
Altogether, it feels like a premium yoyo and I’m very happy with my purchase.
Yup, I’m in the Detroit area
Nice thanks. Kind of a bummer about the bearing. My area code is 313 too! I grew up there but i live up near traverse city now
Edit: tried to reply and messed it up this text is to make the body of the post different text text text
Ha thanks, same to you. I’ve been considering upgrading to the wireless version
Yup, I know it sounds silly but I want to throw my new toy right away instead of working on it at all.
Love that part of the state!

















