What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Always know it’s going to be a good mail day when I see that Australian Post. @Glenacius_K

24 Likes

First halfswap ive actually liked

21 Likes

Didn’t get them in the mail, but I was able to meet up with @red_yoyos last weekend and make a deal on this collection that includes a few really cool throws. Wanted to give him a shoutout since we made the deal months ago and he held them until we were able to meet up last weekend. Awesome guy, thanks again Robert! I love this community!

36 Likes

If you let go of any One Drop dragon slayer throws let me know please thank you .

4 Likes

24 Likes

I cannot believe my eyes saw 진라면 at first sight in front of these beautiful peaks :roll_eyes::flushed:

3 Likes

This will be in my mailbox tomorrow:

24 Likes

When I first saw this YoyoFriends Papercut colorway, I was blown away by the spectacular colors. I know that it’s based on the Shortcut, and while I think the Shortcut is a great yoyo I was ever so slightly concerned the Papercut wouldn’t be as light or fast as I would hope. But all my concerns were immediately put to rest on the first throw, as this thing performs extremely well. I’m sure it’s above my level, but at least I know that the yoyo won’t be holding me back!

34 Likes

Jin ramen is my favorite ramen!

1 Like

Where did you get the plastic cheat code from? I haven’t seen it anywhere!

3 Likes

Titanium

Impressive

Freaking TRI bander handi for 21.99. That’s virtually free! Low, med, and hi power. I get aircraft now in my handi. And I live pretty close to the local airport. So it’s1.25 meters,220mhz, and 70cm. Also the entire commercial fm band as well. It looks just like my first one so I’m going to need a different antenna or something to instantly tell them apart. I went for a walk with the dog last night and grabbed the wrong one.

16 Likes

Buldak Carbonara

Wait, there’s an all black PLTPS? It’s definitely a wonderful snappy yoyo!

I believe the all black was reserved for patreon members.

3 Likes

Man this looks beautiful. I been debating if I slept on some of the color ways.

1 Like

Super excited that this arrived today.
Getting a yoyo from DocPop is always a great experience, from the personalized notes, to the extra goodies!
Only thrown it a couple of times so far, but it is a dream for stalls.

Wow, just wow. I have been throwing the PLTPS for a couple hours now. I have to saw my mind is blow. My ability in the modern responsive counterweight play has increased significantly in the that short time.
I knew stalls, pullovers, a bit of pullstarts, but i am nailing things much more than before.
STOKED.

35 Likes

I have GGTX 1 and 2 as well as a Haymaker OG, and all 3 are fantastic! When the Haymaker X came up for $40 off and in clear, had to add it to the collection. Once again Duncan proved they can make a bimetal. This is one of the few throws I’ve ever liked straight away—most take some time, kind of a reverse honeymoon. I think the X is the heaviest, but it feels very light on the string and faster than the GTXs. Somewhat on par with the OG even though they are remarkably different.

25 Likes

I picked up two huge Ws on the BST during the same week a few weeks ago. The second took a while to get here (due to USPS, not the seller). I’ve been looking for this one for a while.

DocPop Daytripper!

31 Likes