What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Motion Centrifugal courtesy of @fradiger.

26 Likes

Enjoy - one of our best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m loving all the recent slimline / responsive acquisitions. Thought this segment of yoyoing was kind of dying off. Glad to see this may not be the case.

5 Likes

21 Likes

although i don’t have any of his yo-yos, i bet docpop has smthn to do with that

4 Likes

Haven’t seen this brand in a hot minute, they were hot stuff in the 90s. But, yea, just got a mini Diabolo in today

19 Likes

Man all these PLPTS posts are really making me want to get my own.

5 Likes

That’s a grail right there. Awesome catch bud.

2 Likes

Do it or win one

1 Like

Do it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Picked up a throw from @EdDude an EDC Kuntosh colorway ? yellow clearish fade with red splash
( can anyone help with the name of the colorway )
He threw in the string and the blue throw for having patience with the weather super nice.
Thank you @EdDude

25 Likes

Jurassic Squad Kuntosh

Imgur

30 Likes

RSO Martian w/OTS normal string and brass UL side effects

RSO Gravity w/lightside ti-vayder string and brass mini-spikes side effects

RSO Mecha-bapezilla w/darkside ti-vayder string and brass markmont side effects

34 Likes

Dude I can’t put mine down long enough to take a picture of it LOL. It’s incredibly balanced and stays on axis SO well. IDK how these companies continue to refine these things so meticulously, this is space-age compared to the fixed-axle madness of the 90’s!

1 Like

I agree! A company can release a bunch of high-end yoyos that all perform well, and yet they still have a unique personality that differentiates them from the others.

1 Like

Now you’ll need to learn how to throw in Spanish

1 Like

Si senior.

My package from Dreamcraft finally arrived!

Ordered it as soon as it dropped last year but the postal service decided to make it go halfway around the world again before I could have, but boy was it worth the wait!

I instantly fell in love with the first Asora and I knew that this one would be a hit with me too. I always think side effects make everything better and the Asora was already near perfect. I’m looking forward to trying out different SE’s and having a go with the weight rings too!

Also all the goodies it came with are totally awesome!

What an incredible yoyo!

Thanks @suspense !

33 Likes

So happy it finally got there! Thank you so much for the support :revolving_hearts: hope you enjoy the extra goodies!

6 Likes

Along with about 4-6 inches of snow I got a mint condition Core Co Alley Cat 650b Banda Lores edition.

From what I read in an older thread, these were supposed to be a bit smaller in diameter that the rest of the 650b. I’ll have to wait until I get my other one in tomorrow and compare them side by side.

28 Likes