What did you get in the mail, 2024?

It’s a great organic POM yoyo with a nice texture and good spin time. I put my new Bathysphere on hold for now to throw the DIY more. It’s clicking with me. If you like plastics and organics, the DIY won’t disappoint.

7 Likes

This may sound weird, but is your DIY loud? I have 2 DIYs, one is as quiet as a church mouse and but other one is really loud, even after switching and cleaning bearings. It’s not as loud as the 9 Dragons, sounds more like an Iceberg… still a great yoyo, though…

1 Like

I’d say it’s pretty quiet overall. Not silent but pretty good.

1 Like

Lovely mailday :partying_face: Hibiscus Harmonic :hibiscus::yo-yo: and an Otter Box mobile controller clip that fits my Xbox Elite series 2 controller, for a little Baldur’s Gate 3 fun on the GeForce Now app cloud streaming my PC game libraries on my iphone. When I’m out and about. :star_struck: :nerd_face:

Calcifer gives the hibiscus five baps out of five. :paw_prints:

Like my new 3A pair? :innocent::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_imp:

31 Likes

iykyk :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

B7 and 4hunna?

No, these are grails. The illegal grails

This is my second (successfu this time) attempt to buy units with no issues

This time, the blue has a few markings. But I’m glad there’s no vibe

17 Likes

You have impeccable taste…

20 Likes

I KNEW IT! that flat cup size looked like one of the clones. Lol I typed out my whole message then deleted it like nah don’t wanna be rude suggesting he’s buying the clones if they’re legit. :sweat_smile::joy: also aww the shadow and angle on the blue looked like a 420 for a hot moment. At work do being sneaky beaky with the phone. :eyes: :ninja:t2::dotted_line_face:

3 Likes

Ah. A fellow man of culture. :face_with_monocle: Indubitablublublubly. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

WFH and phone isn’t a problem

1 Like

nah, thats just the perspective thingy
That problem existed on cheaper/older versions.

I was throwing in front of a mirror and it looks legit. I prefer the gold one for the ring shape. The blue looks nice only under the sun light

This is the photo the seller gave me months ago

11 Likes

Ikimono Tomo! Such a comfortable throw, will definitely be a daily player :fire:

29 Likes

Contraband, what color pads?

1 Like

Came with what appears to be clyw snow tires
Same as here Snow Tires - CLYW | Caribou Lodge Return Tops

1 Like

Ya know, you doing this made me think how when some peeps post a pic of the same yoyo/colorway that I have, I have to resist the urge to post the same yoyo(s) :joy:
Ima start doing it for fun here and there. :innocent:

4 Likes

Doubling that. Impatiently waiting for two mine.

1 Like

I personally love seeing any part of your collection. I’d say give in to that urge. Every time. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Cenote (see meme thread for pronunciation tip)

24 Likes

My Orange arrived! It makes the Pomelo seem normal sized lol

32 Likes