What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Oh wow! I’ve been wondering about this.

Everyone is like, “orange is so big!” And I’m like, “didn’t Atmos do that already?”

No. No they did not. :joy:

15 Likes

Two came in the mail today, AceYo Light Chaser & C3 Waltz. I have to say, it seems like AceYo has some real sleepers, this things is amazing! It seems that a lot of places don’t carry anything from AceYo for some reason.

15 Likes

Brass Wraith. This mad lad is a POWER HOUSE, holy cow lol

30 Likes

Regal af too, dang! :crown:

4 Likes

I was just looking for the words, and you hit it!!

1 Like

I think the color might actually be called “Royalty” or “Regal.”

1 Like

Got some new Wood Fixies from Australia!

Thank you @Nic_from_Adelaide !!!

25 Likes

Thanks for the write up! I am hoping to get one for myself after harvest as a “good job, me” gift

1 Like

Got some beautiful throws in the mail from my friends at Zipline Strings today!

Possum and Honey Badger

23 Likes

Can’t post what i actually got in the mail… but it’s really awesome. Trust me when it drops its going to be the best yoyo ever!
Anyway…
I got the best Bday gift,
2 t shirts…
My dad got me this (im pretty sure my wife picked it for him)

And my kids got me this (pretty sure my wife got this one as well)

Love a cool yoyo shirt.

23 Likes

I imagine this is what a prince is bequeathed on the day he becomes a man.

4 Likes

Its a very royal yoyo for sure, they call it King Wraith for a reason lol

4 Likes

Dave made such a great wood YoYo with the dmvthrow logo engraved.

23 Likes

Holy smokes!! I used to have pomelo and been wondering about this too. But this is unreal

1 Like

Sea Glass - Bathysphere :octopus:

32 Likes

Such a great color for a great throw!

3 Likes

It really is, I still can’t decided whether it looks better spinning or sitting still! :blue_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Big shout out to @KSnow for helping me secure one of the few OhYesYo throws that I still needed for the collection. The pink and white on the hexada look so insane in person. If you don’t already know, KC is the man and a gem of a human being.

16 Likes

The 2024 Big Bang.

It’s an interesting design. A lot of the material is in a column supporting the “ring,” with the outer surface feeling like it’s mainly there to provide a more angular catch zone. It’s very much taking a page from 4A designs.

The blasted metal hub is convex. No fingerspins.

Two days ago, the original big bang was my largest 1A yoyo. How quaint it all seems now…

Since the weight isn’t pushed out to the rims, it’s more nimble than it might look. The response pads seem more slippery than YoYoEmpire has used in the past, kind of like the ones on Yozean models, and will need to be broken in.

21 Likes

I wonder who’s gonna 4a with an orange first

2 Likes