What did you get in the mail, 2024?

All 3 of them(Monarch, Emotion, Connection) have a similar cup design/profile but is a unique experience between all of them!

2 Likes

I got as Maple Dead 'Orse from Glen yesterday. It plays like a dream right out of the box. I think I have a new favorite Yoyo.
!PXL_20240831_230149247|376x500](upload://imOfzg5k4A3UlmHNMD44cmLlvyW.jpeg)

36 Likes

So nice. Very pretty maple. Those things arrive from Australia so much faster than one would imagine.

1 Like

The gorgeous aluminum Fulvia 6061 Mono Metal by Luftverk

26 Likes

Added this gorgeous, green OH!ZONE Hummingbird to the collection.

26 Likes

:face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::crown::crown:

36 Likes

3 days ago, I received old Cascade

33 Likes

This one messes with my mind. Similar to the opening of Twilight Zone episodes…

2 Likes

The only unfortunate piece is that if I miss it was absolutely my fault

36 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear::cry::sob:

23 Likes

But also yay!!!

1 Like

I needed some more turbo pads so I snagged a few weight rings and a woody from TK as well… surprised I didn’t snag a laminate while I was at it.

28 Likes

Found some grails but still searching for more Code1s :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

37 Likes

25 Likes

'scuse me, but we use the Oxford Comma 'round these here purts

3 Likes

I don’t understand the context but ok, lol

While I’m an avid supporter of the Oxford comma, the statement in question holds perfectly true without it!

2 Likes

I have a feeling that one is going to become a grail for me.

2 Likes

@rkalajian Been throwing it about 24 hours now and I can say it was absolutely worth the money. Feels like nothing I’ve ever played before in a good way.
@KirbyRobot was right it’s something special for sure

3 Likes

For sure, technically/grammatically speaking, it does work, however, Oxford Comma always, no exceptions. Someone needs to stand up to the English language and say, “Stop making rules and then immediately breaking them.” This is the hill I will die on

Also, while I’m ranting about the English language, homonyms can go to Aitch Eee Double Hockey sticks (speaking from a profoundly hearing impaired person who reads lips)

3 Likes